seven

"hey." i say with a raspy voice as i have just woke up. "hey baby." she flashed a cheesy grin. i looked up to see finneas on the small screen above my head. 

"oh, hey finn." he chuckled. "hey gabby. you good mama?" i smiled. mama was such a cute pet name. "yeah im good how are you?" he replied with 'yeah im good'. billie soon wrapped up her conversation as i had walked into the bathroom to fix up my face. "we're still going shopping, if thats okay baby?" billie asked leaning on the doorway of the bathroom. "bet."

we put our shoes on and made our way to the matte black dodge challenger. we drove to the boujiest mall ive ever been to that was full of designer stores.

billie held my hand as she saw i was getting nervous with the swarm of people around us taking pictures. she led me into the 'louis vuitton' store and automatically picked out a tracksuit similar to what i was wearing. "you like this baby?" i smiled. "you would look fireeeee in it b." i told her. she furrowed her eyebrows together. "im buying this for you dick head." i laughed. but she didnt. "billie youre not being serious. shut up lets go to target." she looked at me with a huge smile on her face. "im buying my girl her first designer. and shes gonna look hot as fuckkkkkk." i jumped into her arms and we stayed like that for a while. billie payed for my tracksuit and we went into some other stores.

i got bored so i just asked her to pick me out what she likes and i would probably like it as we have the same style. she told me to go and wait in the car. when she got back in the car, she didnt let me look at what she bought me she just put all the bags in the trunk and drove off.

we stopped off at a small vegan diner and sat down at our table in the back. she held both of her hands out and i grabbed them. she told me to look her in the eyes as she spoke to me. "okay baby, i know this is going to be extremely hard to do but i believe in you! your body is BEAUTIFUL and it deserves to be healthy!"

i smiled at her and took a deep breath. she counted us in "1...2...3" we both took a bite of our food and she jumped up and gave me a giant hug. we kept doing that until we had both finished. she payed the bill and we got back into her car. "im soooo fuckkkingggg prouddd of youuuu." i giggled. "you absolutely killed that baby!" i didnt feel one bit of guilt afterwards and i think that was all down to billie.

i think im going to like it here