nine

i woke up still held by the same arms i fell asleep in. i remembered everything that happened last night and let out a huge sigh. "morning bozo." i hummed. definitely not a morning person.

"you wanna talk now?" i nodded. we both sat up and i lay my head on her shoulder. she put her arm around my waist and held me.

"before i start please don't get mad." she shook her head. "of course i wont baby." i took a deep breath.

"okay, so recently i've been feeling like shit. well not recently. for a long time. i just feel like shit all the time. its fucking exhausting. yesterday was going so well. i felt fine. i even ate a full meal-" "i'm so fucking proud of you for that by the way." i smiled.

"everything was just going too good to be true. after you left my room. i felt so alone. everything came rushing to my head. i lay in bed for about 15 minutes trying my hardest to fall asleep. when all i could think about was ending it. i was so fucking close billie." "come her baby."

she pulled me in for the tightest hug. we both cried in each others arms. "you stopped me." she let go and looked into my eyes. both of our cheeks with tear stains. "huh?" i sighed.

"i know its stupid. i was looking down at the pills and all i could think about was how you were in your room and that you would have woken up to me dead. i couldn't do it to you. you've only known me for a short while. but i've known you for years now. i watched all your interviews. i came to your shows. i even met you a few times damn. i just couldn't do it to you."

she smiled at the last few sentences. "gabby listen to me okay? i love you with every inch of my heart. i always have. all of my fans are my family and i love them all. they bring me so much happiness so even if i've only knew you for a few days. i've loved you for forever."

i hugged her and we lay like that for a while. it was just a comfortable silence. nothing was awkward. just peaceful. "you met me?" i nodded. "yeah i paid for meet and greets. i waited outside venues for you. i never used to have dark hair. it used to be blonde." her face dropped with realisation. "do you have a picture of us?" i nodded.

"yeah of course." i pulled out my phone and showed her the pictures. "no fucking way. i used to talk to my mom and finneas about you all the time. i used to tell them how you would be at all my la shows." my eyes lit up. "wait for real?" we both laughed at my little fan girl moment.

it went quiet again. "gabby?" i nodded. "do you think it would be okay if i told my fans about you?" i thought about it for a while. "um yeah i guess, i mean they're going to find out sooner or later." she smiled. she pulled our her phone and showed my the picture she took of me in the car. "this okay?" i nodded. she started typing out her caption but hid her phone when i looked over.

liked by finneas, maggiembaird, and 4,782,790 others@billieelish: hey everyone! sorry for not being active recently

@billieelish: hey everyone! sorry for not being active recently. this is my daughter. i adopted her a short while ago. she has the kindest heart. she has the prettiest smile. shes such a genuinely sweet person. ive known her for years. so gabriella o'connell, welcome to my family. i love you bozo <3

@finneas: OMG SO CUTE!!!!
@maggiembeard: we love you gabby💕
@justinbeiber: so proud of you kid!
@gabriella: love you sm bil <33
@slutforbillieeilish: wish it was me ;)
2,753 more comments

i looked at billie with glossy eyes. i pulled her into my embrace. "i love you so much." "i love you more g." once again it fell into a silence. nothing awkward until this time. i decided to break it.

"bil?" she nodded. "can we go out for breakfast? to celebrate?" she looked in disbelief. "omg of course baby!!!! are you sure??" i nodded. smiling at how excited she was. "billie i'm just gonna make a few phone calls and then ill be back okay?" she nodded.

i stepped out of the room and invited maggie, patty, finneas and claudia to our celebration breakfast. they were all so excited that i had asked them.

i walked back into the room and jumped on the bed. "whats got you all excited?" she smiled. "wellllll, weee are going to breakfast with all of your family. i called and asked them all and they all said yeah." billie jumped up and hugged me and we both fell off the bed into a laughing fit.

as we were on our way to the vegan cafe i sat in the car wondering if billie wanted me to start calling her mom. or even more so. whether i wanted to start calling billie mom. but i guess thats just a conversation for another day.

an: idk if i should carry this story on or not so vote or comment please thankyou!!!!