six

i fluttered open my eyes as the natural light escaped through the blinds. i looked around me confused as to where i am and then i remembered what happened yesterday and that i was adopted by billie eilish. only that shit happens in wattpad;) i felt arms loosen around me and billie opened her eyes and looked down at me.

"good morning gab." i smiled at her as a response. i was definitely not a morning person. "you hungry?" i think she already knew what my response would be but she asked anyways. "nope, i'm good." she frowned but knew we were gonna talk about it later and dropped it.

she walked to the kitchen and i followed like a lost puppy. she opened up the fridge and yelled "where the fuck are the avocados?" i flinched but then laughed at her being so upset over avocados. she ended up just eating toast and gave me a bottle of water. "thanks." i forced myself to smile once again. "don't think i forgot about that talk baby." i sighed.

she walked over to the couch and flopped down. she rested her arm on the head rest so her full attention was on me. i sat on the edge. "so what do you wanna talk about?" i said knowing the answer but i didn't want to snitch on myself so let her do the questioning.

"how are you?" um "i'm good." i replied hoping she would believe it. she scanned my face and almost instantly said "you're lying. how are you really?" "shit." she nodded her head. "baby i'm sorry you feel this way but you neeeeddd to know that you aren't alone. you've got me now. you haven't eaten in days-" i cut her off. "yeah i have i had some of that burrito last night." she gave me a 'really' face and furrowed her eyebrows together. "gabby i heard you in the bathroom last night. that was after a tiny bite of a burrito. baby you can always talk to me when you feel this way. i really need you to eat. if you don't like the food in the house we can pick something up when we are out." since when were we going out? "where are we going?" i questioned. "shopping!!!"

she ran to her room and went into a drawer in her closet she grabbed out a small gucci hoodie and sweatpants from when she was 15 and gave me them to wear as i didn't really have any other clothes.
reference pic:

i had just finished doing my makeup in the mirror and i smiled

i had just finished doing my makeup in the mirror and i smiled. *click* "damnnn, my baby looks fireeeeee!" we both laughed our asses off. she kept going on and on about how i should smile more. "mom sto- shit i'm so sorry. i didn't mean that i'm so so so sorry. please don't yell i'm so sorry billie."

i ran out of the room crying and locked my bedroom door and sat behind it so she couldn't get in if she tried. "baby? are you okay?" i ignored her. i was so embarrassed. "gabby?" i couldn't even bring myself to talk through the tears that were streaming down my face. "gabriella o'connell! are you okay?!" i managed to stutter out a 'yes' before she could shout anymore. "baby please let me in."

i moved forward unlocked the door, waited for her to walk in before returning to my original position. still crying uncontrollably. "i'm so so sorry! please don't send me back! it was a mistake i promise!" she sighed. i fell into her arms begging her not to send me back telling her that i cant live without her. she embraced me into a long and tight hug as my crying slowed down. i ended up falling asleep in her arms. i started to wake up and heard billie on the phone to finn "my baby's so exhausted."

i opened my eyes and smiled the most genuine smile i've smiled in a long time. because for the first time in forever somebody wanted me. and i couldn't be happier