fifteen

AN: HI ROSIE I LOVE YOU

*time skip*

its been 3 weeks. we're back from tour. me, billie and shark are in my bedroom watching 'fruitvale station'. my mental health is so good right now. i'm a lot happier than i was when we were touring. i think part of it was home sickness.

i've been spending a lot of time with my neighbours children; rose and siofra. i really like them both.

we've been spending a lot of time together, me and rose. i really like rose. i mean like like her.

i think i'm bisexual

i don't know how my mom will react. i mean in her interviews she seems a little fruity.

i want to tell billie about rose and my feelings about her.

the movie is about to end. i go to brush my teeth and wash my makeup off. billie does the same. we both go into her room for the night. we put 'the office' on in the background whilst we have our nightly talk.

we just talk about our days and how we both feel. its very therapeutic. i decide that i will tell billie about rose tonight.

"sooooo, how are you getting along with the neighbours kids?" billie asked. does she know? is that obvious? "um things are good. they're both so sweet." i said trying to sound as normal as possible as thoughts of rose and i race around my little brain. "you and rose seem to be close huh?" billie said smirking.

"yeah were really good friends." i said bluntly. "more than friends?" billie asked. "um. yeah i guess? i don't know. i really like her billie. i've never felt this way before. for anyone." i admitted. "you like girls?" billie enquired. "yeah i guess i do. please don't be mad at me mom."

"oh baby, i'm not mad of you. you like girls. i like girls. we all love girls."

i choked on my water i was drinking. did billie just come out to me? Q-tip really turned her lesbian. dangggg.

billie chuckled at my reaction. we talked for a while longer until we both felt sleepy. billie pulled me into a cuddle. i rested my head on her chest and her arm was around my waist. "i love you to the moon gabby." she smiled. "well iiiiiii love you to the moon and back."

soon, long breaths were escaping our lips as we both drifted into a deep sleep.

i'm finally at home.