twenty-seven

hi loves, pls comment throughout so i know what your thinking of this book! i love reading all of your thoughts <3

september 27th, 2019

i'm awoken by a knock on my bedroom door, i look around and notice that claudias not in my bed anymore. i didnt even notice i fell asleep.

wait, what fucking time is it.

i turn my tv on to check the time considering billie still hasn't give me my shit back.

its 11:37am. i guess i fell asleep last night and claudias gone home. which means that it must be billie knocking on my door.

she walked into my room and grabbed the tv remote. turned the tv off and walked out of the room. without a word. 

"good morning to you too." i said to myself sarcastically. "fucking bitch." i grumbled.

why is she even mad at me. she has no reason to be mad at me. i should be the one giving her the cold shoulder. weird.

i sighed and got out of bed. if shes not letting me watch tv in my room ill just watch it in hers. dumbass.

i walked down the corridor towards billies room. i heard moaning. theres no way this bitch is watching porn this early. i'm so not gonna let her live this down.

i slammed open the door to see something i don't think i will ever be able to un see. billie. having sex. with rowen.

i ran out of the room and ran straight into my bedroom. i slammed my door shut and locked it.

what the fuck.

i took deep breaths and tried to delete it from my memories. ew. gross.

at least wait until i'm not in the house. jesus christ.

"gabby! come here!" billie yelled.

"are y'all done fucking?!" i replied.

silence. ill take that as a no.

i walked downstairs and grabbed the phone for the house and dialled claudias number.

it rang once before she picked up.

"hey billie, everything good?" she asked.

"hey clauds, its me, are you doing anything right now?" i asked.

"oh, hey bug! no i'm not, i'm just on my way back from the store. why? whats up?" she enquired with concern lacing her words.

"can you come pick me up please? billie and rowen are fucking and i think i will puke if i have to listen to it any longer." i said. fake gagging at the end.

"yeah for sure, be there in 2 minutes bug, hang on."

"okay thankyou. see you." i said hanging up.

i ran upstairs and changed into sweatpants and a hoodie. i grabbed my keys off of my bedside table. and walked back down the stairs. i slipped on some slides.

i walked out the door and locked it behind me. lets see how long it takes for her to notice i'm gone.

i sit on the porch swing for while until claudia pulls up. i get into the car and give her a hug.

we sit and talk about irrelevant things until we pull up to the house.

we both get out and walk up to the front door. she opens it and we both take our shoes off before walking in properly.

"wheres finneas?" i ask.

"studio." she replies.

"be back soon." i say before walking downstairs to the studio.

i walk in and sit on the sofa. i hold the flower pillow in front of my stomach and sway my body to the tune song is playing.

I'm sat her for a half hour until fin finally notices I'm sat there.

"oh, hey gabby, when did you get here?" he questioned. "about a half hour, give or take." he nodded and turned back towards his monitor.

i got up off of the sofa and walked over to grab a spare notebook of of one of the desks.

i started doodling whatever comes to mind do kill some time. "you wanna write anything today gab?" he asked, looking back towards me. "umm, nope, not today, i'm not feeling it. i'm gonna go up and sit with claudia." i replied. he nodded in response. i stood up and walked upstairs to find claudia.

she was in the lounge room editing a youtube video when i walked in and turned the tv on, taking a seat next to her. i turned on the office and sat there in her company whilst she edited.

after a few hours of watching the office claudia and i decided to make some cookies. we decided on just regular chocolate chip. (vegan and gluten free, of course).

we both walk downstairs to the studio to listen to what finneas has created and to offer him some cookies.

"we come baring gifts." i said walking into the studio.

finneas looked up and smiled before walking over to grab one. "gabby its 11pm, does billie not want you home?" he asked, clearly confused. "she doesn't even know i've left, too busy fucking rowen to realise her childs not there." i said, clearly angry. coincidentally finneas' phone started ringing.

i looked at the caller id and saw that it was in fact my mom calling. only eleven hours too late. how the fuck has she only just noticed im gone?

i grabbed finneas' phone and swiped across to accept the call. "lost something mom?" i said, smirking. i hope she feels awful. she sighed with relief. "gabby, where the fuck are you? when did you leave?" she asked.

"i left about noon. after round 7 ish of you and rowen fucking. i'm in finneas and claudias, clearly. they actually realised i was in their house and spent time with me." i replied, snarkily. "baby, i'm on my way to pick you up, we can talk properly when i get there. see you soon." she blabbered, clearly feeling guilty.

"don't bring rowen or i swear to fuck mom, i will never ever talk to you again." i said before hanging up the phone and sighing.

"how the fuck has she only just notice?!" i yelled. finneas and claudia both sighed as they shook their heads.

"i'm sorry gabby."

"i'm sorry bug."

yeah i am too. this is beyond funny at this point.