twenty-two

hi pls comment it makes me happy :)

"GABRIELLA O'CONNELL WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!!!" she screamed storming into the bathroom with my vape in her hand.

oh shit

"i- um its not mine." i spat out.

"ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME RIGHT NOW? YOU ARE 15 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU'RE VAPING?!!! WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET IT FROM??? AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT OWN UP TO IT!!!"

"can you calm down so i can talk to you please?" i asked, sighing. she took a deep breath and sat down on the toilet seat awaiting my explanation.

do i lie and hope she doesn't find out i'm lying or do i tell her the truth and pray the punishment isn't bad?

i'm gonna go for the second one, if she does find out i lied to her as-well i will be in even more trouble than i already am.

"look, i don't know why i started so please don't start with that shit-" "start with that shit? are you serious gabby? i find out my 15 year old daughter is vaping of course i'm going to ask why you started vaping." she said, cutting me off.

"will you let me finish for fucks sake. let me get a fucking word in. jesus christ." i said pinching the bridge of my nose and taking a deep breath.

"okay, im sorry carry on." she said.

"rose and siofra vape and i didn't want to be the only one that didn't. they already treat me differently because i have a famous mom and i thought that if i did that then they wouldn't treat me badly. i don't know why i never realised how stupid it was at the time but when i did realise it was too late and i couldn't go a few hours without hitting it. i'm sorry mo- billie. i really am."

"i still love you okay? your still my daughter and i'm still your mom. i'm really not happy with you at the moment and i don't want to say something i'm going to regret. go to your room please and bring out your phone, laptop, ipad, airpods and remote for your tv."

"but what am i meant to do the fuck?"

"no buts. now gabby. i wont ask you again. your going to make things worse for yourself."

i nodded and collected the items and brought them back to her. i walked back into my room and locked the door. i got into bed and finally cried the tears that had been building up for the longest time.

wait until she tells the whole family and we have an "intervention".

fuck.

my.

life.

an: short chapter because im going through a lot right now but i didnt want to leave you all on the last chapter. i wont be updating much so please just be patient with me. stay safe loves <3