nineteen

pls comment it makes me happy :)

September 10th, 2019

its been a little over a week since the whole family movie night. that was honestly one of the happiest nights of my life. since then, things have gone downhill. i'm not gonna get into that yet though.

it's currently 3:47am. i took a deep hit of my vape and exhaled it forming an 'o' shape. i don't know why i started vaping but i've been vaping for the past few weeks. i know billie would absolutely flip her shit but i genuinely cant stop now.

i've never been so bored in my life. i keep swapping from TikTok to Instagram back to TikTok to Youtube back to TikTok and all over again.

i got up out of my bed and made sure to hide my vape underneath my pillow. i do not need billie seeing it at all. i opened my bedroom door and tiptoed to billies room. i slowly opened her door and to my surprise she was awake.

"hey baby, why are you still awake?" she asked softly. "i couldn't sleep. i got bored of going on my phone so i came in here." i flopped onto her bed. "can you help me come up with some more lyrics please? i wrote some earlier but i'm kinda stumped." she nodded. "go get your notebook baby and we can work on it together."

i stood up and got my notebook from my room. i also grabbed my phone so i can play the melody.

"what do you have so far?" i opened onto the right page. i pressed play on the voice memo.

"home alone, trying not to eat.
distract myself with pornography,
i hate the way she looks at me.

i cant stand the dialogue,
she will never be that satisfied,
its a male fantasy."

the music carried on playing. "i don't know for this part and then."

"if i'm getting over you,
or just pretending to.
be alright convince myself i hate you."

"i love it so far. how about..." she played the voice memo back a little bit.

"cause i loved you then and i love you now
and i don't know how.
guess its hard to know when nobody else comes around."

i jumped into her arms and peppered her face with kisses. "thank you! thank you! thank you! i've been stuck for the longest time." she smiled and i rested my head on her chest.

i sighed feeling content knowing i'm one step closer to finishing the song.

"goodnight billie."

"goodnight gab. i love you."

"to the moon?"

"and back." she smiled.

i let myself drift off to sleep in billies arms.

an: very short chapter. i'm on holiday at the moment but i will update soon i promise!!! stay safe babies <3