twenty-eight

hi, sorry for the shitty upload schedule, i've started therapy again and i have exams in two weeks but i promise I'm trying to update more often! pls comment it makes me happy :) enjoy <3

September, 27th. 2019. (continuation.)

billie, claudia, finneas and i were all sat on the sofas in the lounge in deafening silence.

where the fuck do i even start with telling her how hurt i am.

"billie you're out of order." finneas said coldly. clearly angered in this situation.

"billie you need to put your daughter first." claudia said with the same tone.

"so i'm not allowed to have a love life?" she snapped back.

this woman i swear to god. "no billie no one said tha-" i cut finneas off.

"are you actually fucking with me? first of all, you don't tell me she's your girlfriend."

"gabby listen to me!"

"no i wont fucking listen to you! you listen to me! what happened to no secrets? tell each other everything? then, she turns up on family night. family night! she barges in like she owns the place, talks to me like shit and you try and start on me? then, if matters couldn't get any worse. she stayed for the movie night, andddd slept over. then in the morning you storm into my room take my tv remote without a word. and then you start fucking her in the house without even thinking about me? how i may feel at all in this situation? you need to think about other people and not just yourself!"

i wiped my eyes and sighed. leaning into claudia.

"can you give us a second please?" billie asked, motioning finneas and claudia to leave. they looked at me to confirm its what i want. i nodded.

once they left, she spoke up again.

"im sorry gabby, i really am. i should of thought about you instead of being selfish." she said sighing, looking extremely guilty.

i sighed and walked over to the chair she was sat on. i sat in her lap and she wrapped her arms around my waist. i rested my head against her shoulder.

"i forgive you, can we please just go back to how it used to be. i hate when you're mad at me. i hate being mad at you. but i don't want her in either of our lives. if she can speak to me like that within the first second of knowing me think about all the other shit she will do to me. i don't like her mom." i said snuggling into her.

she tightened her grip on my waist for a moment. "i promise, no more rowen baby. only me and you for now." she said kissing the top of my head.

"i love you bozo."
"i love you more mom."
"to the moon?"
"and back." i replied smiling.

she kissed my cheek and motioned for me to stand up. we both stood up and held hands walking back downstairs to the studio.

"i see you both have made up?" finneas asked. i nodded my head and sat back down on billies lap. "we both can't stay mad at each other." billie replied.

"i'm glad, i hate seeing you both mad and upset." claudia said sweetly.

"do you wanna sing to claudia what you have so far on "unnamed"? i'm sure she will love it." finneas asked.

i nodded my head and put my hand out for fins phone. he has the lyrics because i always send him anything i think of. he is literally so fucking talented and he truly does not get enough credit for it.

he played the melody that he's been working on for me.

i got the lyrics up and sat up with a deep breath.

home alone trying not to eat, distract myself with pornography, i hate the way she looks at me. i cant stand the dialogue, she would never be that satisfied, its a male fantasy.

cause i loved you then and i love you now, and i don't know how.
guess its hard to know when nobody else comes around.

if i'm getting over you, or just pretending to.
be alright, convince myself i hate you.

i got a call from a girl i used to know, we were inseparable years ago.
thought we'd get along, but it wasn't so.

"it's not finished at all yet, still needs a lot of work and it kinda sucks ass but yeah." i said.

"gabriella shut the fuck up!" finneas said sternly.

um, what? why is he mad at me?

i looked at him confused. i looked at billie and claudia and they were both staring daggers at me.

have i missed something? what the fuck did i do? i swear i never catch a fucking break.

"um, why are y'all looking at me like you what to kill me? what did i do?" i asked cautiously.

"you're doing what billie always does." finneas and claudia replied. in sync. its scary how much they do that.

"like mother like daughter." billie replied.

"okay now i'm even more confused."

"billie always undermines herself and her talents." finneas replies. clearly billies a shit teacher because what the fuck does undermines mean.

claudia and billie both notice my confused expression and laugh.

"what he's trying to say bug, is that you need to stop putting yourself down. billie does the same. you both don't understand how truly talented you are."

"ohhhhhh. why didnt you say that? the fuck? going all smart on us."

i turned to billie. "did you know what that means?" i asked. she squeezed me tighter. "yeah of course." she said, more convincing herself than the rest of us.

she leaned into my ear. "no fucking clue." she whispered. did you know billie can't whisper for shit? we all heard her and laughed.

like mother, like daughter.

dont forget to vote!!! i love you, stay safe!