thirty-two

hi my loves, finally a chapter, don't forget to vote and comment <3

idea: c0kelover  

"happy birthday dear gabbyyyy, happy birthday to you." they finished singing as i blew out my candles.

billie kissed the crown of my head and walked into the kitchen.

everyone started chatting amongst themselves as i sat and stared at my phone. i finally got it back.

notifications were reeling in of people wishing me a happy birthday, but one notification caught my eye.

@avajenkins: happy birthday gabs, i miss you, please talk to me. i hope you have the best day, hopefully see you soon❤️

i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, i grabbed my phone and reread the message to make sure i wasn't seeing things.

my biological sister.

i looked around and everybody seemed to be absorbed into deep conversation. i quickly stood up and walking into the lounge.

i opened up my dms and started typing out a reply. after all, she is my sister, maybe the intentions are good this time.

@gabriella: hey, thank you for the message. i miss you too. do you still live in LA?

@avajenkins: yes i am, do you wanna go for coffee tomorrow?

@gabriella: yeah for sure! i need to ask billie first though.

@avajenkins: why do you need to ask her? shes not ur mom. she wont want you to be in contact with me, just tell her ur going on a walk and you want to be alone.

is it just me or is this starting to sound a bit suspicious?

@gabriella: okay... what time?

@avajenkins: does 2pm work?

@gabriella: yeah that works, send me the location and ill see you then.

@avajenkins liked a message you sent.

i guess i'm seeing my biological sister tomorrow? i haven't seen her since mom died.

before my thoughts could spiral any further, they're interrupted by grandma walking into the room.

i look up and give her a closed mouth smile. "are you okay?" she asked as she wrapped her arm around me. i sighed
but nodded yes as i lent into her touch.

"y'know if you wanna talk i'm always here for you." she kissed the crown of my head as i curled into her hold more. "i know, i just wouldn't know where to start."

"and thats okay my love, you just come to me when you're ready." she said as she held me a bit tighter before wondering back off.

everybody came into the room and grandma was filming (like always).

i furrowed my brows as i looked at them.
"what?" i said laughing as they all starred at me expectingly. "you might wanna go look in the driveway."

my eyes nearly bulged out of my sockets as i ran outside to the driveway.

no. fucking. way.

a black Lamborghini urus was waiting there with a big red bow on the front.

tears sprung my eyes as i threw myself into billies arms repeatedly saying 'thank you'.

"you're welcome baby, its okay. you don't have to cry. i love you." she whispered into my ear as she rocked us side to side.

"are you just gonna stand here or are you gonna go have a look?" she asked.

i looked up at her and grabbed her hand as we walked to my new car.

"holy shit, this is so sexy." i said laughing through my tears.

"wow bug, you have such a way with words" claudia said as finneas cracked up beside her.

i giggled and sat down inside the car.

somehow a shitty day, turned into a really good one.

——————————————————

this sucks but oh well, thank you for reading, ill try to post more on here <3