twenty-five

hi pls comment ur thoughts throughout i like hearing your insights on the chapters :)

me and mom are setting up the lounge as the family are coming over in 15 minutes. we are getting some snacks into bowls and bottled waters on the coffee table.

we've put a bed down for the dogs too sit in too and have some bones for them.

soon enough, the door bell rings. i get up and open it to reveal grandma, grandpa and pepper. i give them both hugs. i bend down to stroke pepper and she nearly growls at me.

"pepper be nice." billie warned. i laughed and walked back over to my mom on the couch and lay my head on her lap. she twirled my hair with her fingers and i sighed.

the doorbell went off again and maggie got up to open it this time revealing finneas and peaches. i gave fin a hug but stayed in my spot on moms lap.

"wheres claudia?" i asked.

"shes on her way now, she had a meeting for a shoot." he replied. i nodded in response.

the door bell rang again and this time i jumped up and ran to the door. i haven't seen claudia in what feels like forever and i'm so excited.

i swung open the door to reveal an unfamiliar woman.

"um, hi? i think you have the wrong house." i said closing the door over on her. my mom really needs to tell fans to stop showing up.

"excuse you little girl. im looking for billie. is she here?" she said looking me up and down, stepping in to the house.

"grandpa! some wackass lady is trying to barge into the house and she wont leave!" i shouted patrick.

what the fuck is this woman on. who is she? and why is she speaking to me as if i wont punch her square in the nose?

"gabby! what the fuck are you doing?! shes here for me!" billie yelled standing in between me and the girl.

"who the fuck are you speaking to me please?! why are you talking to me like shit?!" i yelled at billie, taking a step closer to the strange lady with balled up fists.

maggie walks over seeing what all the noise was about. "billie love, who is this?"

"mom, dad, fin, gabby this is my girlfriend rowen. rowen this is my mom, my dad, my brother and my daughter." billie said pointing at us.

rowen went around and hugged everyone. as she got to me she went for a hug. i pushed her away.

"dont touch me." i said coldly.

"gabby stop being rude." billie said sternly.

"no. the fuck? you expect me to play all happy familys when shes just spoke to me like im a piece of dirt on her shoe? get outta here." i said. billie put her hand on my shoulder and pulled me to face her as she bent down to my level.

i shrugged off her hand and stepped back.

"don't touch me either." i said.

"drop the attitude gabby. i've told you once and i'm not going to repeat myself."

"y'all really gonna stand here and let both of them speak to me like shit?" i questioned, eyeing the other family members around me.

they all sighed and put their heads down.

"oh okay i see how it is then, y'all have fun on your movie night. i'm going to my room. call me down when you actually want to spend time with family and not some whore you met in taco bell." i said before walking up the stairs, locking my bedroom door and flopping onto my bed.

when will i ever get a break from this?

i lay on my bed for a while before hearing a knock on my door.

"fuck off i don't wanna talk to any of you." i yelled.

"hey bug, its me. can i come in please?" claudia asked sweetly.

finally, a family member on my side.

i got up to open my door.

i unlocked it and revealed a slightly pissed off claudia.

she pulled me into her embrace and sighed.

"what the fucks happened?" she asked with a chuckle.

i sighed.

where the fuck do i even start?