Chapter 1

Sah'yarah Niyelle Evans-20-SahApril 7th

April 7th

"Bro yahe where the fuck are we going you said we was supposed to be going to get food and we in the mother fuckin projects"I said as I grew irritated.

"Surprise we had to make a quick stop cause this nigga got me all types of fucked up"she said with an bored expression as she parked and jumped out the car leaving the car still running.

"Bro apparently whatever he doin he don't care about your feelings so fuck him and come on"I yelled out the window.

Mumbling slight words to myself as I rolled the window back up and got on my phone.

Yahe has been my best friend every since 8th grade and when she met her boyfriend greg in 10th grade she has been stupid since don't get me wrong he's like a big brother to me but the way he treats yahe irritates me and she just doesn't see.

Knocking me out my thoughts somebody tapped on the window and made me look up from my phone.

"Hey sah sah"Leik my sister's boyfriend/baby daddy said as I rolled the window down.

"Hey leik leik"I mumbled.

"Who fucked wit my dawg who I gotta beat up"he said with a look of worry on his face.

"Yahe dumb ass I don't know why she keep putting up with his shit if he gonna keep doing the same shit to her every single time"I said letting out a frustrating sigh.

"True you gotta point but how poot she blocked me and not giving me updates on the baby".

"Annoying as hell but this morning I went to the ultrasound appointment with her and tink tink look justttt like u".

"Damn man wish I could've been there but it's cool she gon get over her lil attitude when she want some vitamin D".

"Bitch ion wanna hear bout that shit"I said mugging him as he laughed.

"I'm going to chic-fil-a you want anything".

"Yeah me and the guys finna go witchu too stay right here lemme go get them"he said walking away as I crawled over to the driver side.
_______________________________
"Top notch bitch on a-list dick this city girl shit can't flex like this"the boy who name i learned was peanut said did as he did the sassy movements like the dudes off tiktok.

"nigga your gay"leik said laughing as the other one in the back sat their with a mug expression and the hood to his black chrome hearts hoodie hanging over his face as u could see his eyes blood shot red.

And another one in the back gave off weird vibes keep checking his phone and always looked over his shoulder as he text on his phone

"Yo sah the light green go"leik said smacking my head.

"That's why u not getting no coochie now"I mumbled as I pulled off making his head hit the window.

"Dickheadddd"peanut laughed as leik mugged me.

"Nahhh u my dawg fasure now"he said as he still laughed.

"Shut the fuck up"the one with the red eyes said.

"Ok u fuckin walking dead bitch"peanut mugged as he sat back with his arms crossed.

"You a big ass kid"the weird one said.

"Shut ya pussy ass up aye gang turn on some hot shit"peanut said.

"Shiiid I gotchu ganger" I said as I scrolled through my Apple Music library and pressed "Federal" by toure.

"Ohhh shit what u know bout dis turn it up to the max"leik said as he literally turned the volume up to the max.

"WE GON SLIDE WHEN THEY DISS THE GUYS SAID ITS THEY FAULT AIM A PIE AT A NIGGA NECK NOW HE CANT TALK I TOLD BROKSKI IF THEY COME DOWN NORF KNOCK HIS FACE OFF SCOOBY SAID IF THEY COME DOWN THE P THEY GETTING CHASED OFF" everybody in the car yelled except for red eyes he just mumbled it as he moved his head to the beat.

Pulling up in the Chic-fil-A parking lot we seen the inside was packed just like the drive through so I just decided to go through the drive through.
_________________________________
"It's hot as fuck out here I can't even sit out here and eat no more"I mumbled as I grabbed all my food and went into the house.

Eating my food and scrolling through tiktok I heard someone come through the door making me look up and see one of my old friends from highschool that I haven't seen since I graduated.

"Omfg that better not be my sah boogie babyyy"she dragged out as she walked over to me.

"And I know damn wellll that aint my moni dollllll" I said laughing as I embraced her in a hug.

"Oh my godddd i aint seen u in person since we graduatedddd you look so damn pretty and shit now"she said sitting next to me.

"Girl me look at youuu so tell me tea what's up with u" I asked stuffing a chicken nugget in my mouth.
____________________________________
864 words🫵🏾
Uhh this my first book pleaseeee lmk how I did 🥺
Uh yeah peace love and blessings