Chapter 24

Sah'Yarah Niyelle Evans|20|sahLoc: home

Loc: home

4:29 am.

"Hello" I mumbled with my thumb in my mouth as I was just woken up out my sleep because my phone was blowing up constantly.

"Sah bro wake up bro" I heard Greg voice as he sounded a little off making me actually jump up and wake all the way up.

"Come to Penn hospital bro" I scrunched my face up as my heart started beating.

"WHAT HAPPENED GREGORY" I yelled as I sat up and starting throwing any random thing on.

"K5 got shot and it's not looking good "when he said that of felt like my heart stopped and tears streamed down my face.
.
.
.
.

My eyes were filled with tears as I sped my way to the hospital I was running red lights and all the only thing that clouded my mind was messiah like why him out of all people

And what made it worse was we are on bad terms that's what's fuckin me up.

Pulling into the parking garage I hurried parked my car anywhere grabbed my stuff and sped walked to the main entrance to the hospital.

"Hi how may I help u"the lady asked.

"Hi I'm here to see my boyfriend Messiah Banks"I said with a slight smile as I wiped my tear.

"Yes ma'am u can go into the emergency waiting area he is still in surgery and he has family already here waiting for him"she said as i nodded and walked where she told me.

"God please let this boy pull through forgive him for all his sins"I mumbled as I entered the waiting area as heads snapped towards me.

Scoping out the are I seen Rell,Greg,Swerv,Leik and Kari as they all sat in silence with their eyes bloodshot red.

Kari automatically came up to me and wrapped his arms around me as I just burst out into tears.

"What happened" I said as tears streamed down my face.

"We was chillin on the porch and gun shots started happening but they were only pointed towards him." Greg said barely above a whisper.

"How long ago did this happen"I asked confused.

"Around 4"rell mumbled.

"AND YALL JUST NOW FUCKIN CALLING ME ARE U FUCKIN SERIOUS RIGHT NOW" I snapped as they tried to hug me and I pushed them away.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE AT YO".

"He's in surgery I didn't call u sooner because I thought he was gonna be ok but they said he died on the table 3 times but they keep bringing him back alive"Swerv spoke up.

"FUCK YALL YO REAL SHIT" I snapped again as I sat down and balled up and just cried.

I honestly prayed he made it through even though we knew each other for so little time it felt like I knew him all my life like it might be soon to say I loved him but that's the truth I honestly did love him.
.
.
.
.
"Sah Sah Sah Sah"I heard as I moved around and finally opened my eyes.

"What" I asked as I mugged Kari

"He outta surgery u wanna go see him"he asked as I nodded my head.

I stood up and followed them back to where his room was.

We reached the room and before I even stepped in I felt my heart damn near stop.

I took a deep breath as I walked in.

When I walked in he look soooo lifeless he was hooked up to all these machines he had scars and blood all over he didn't look like the siah i knew his slight mean mug wasn't there his fame was just...bland......

I broke down as the guys came and gave me hugs and I couldn't move I was numb

"We finna go bby sis we love u"Kari said as he gave me a kiss and walked as the rest did the same.

Sitting down on the couch next to his bed I grabbed his hand.

"Hey siah I hope u can hear me right now even if u can't that cool at least I can get my feelings off my chest." I said as I chuckled.

"But u gotta wake up I'm not even gonna lie I feel empty without u up being mean and annoying me man".I chuckled

"And I know we wasn't on the best of terms but shit I was lonely without u dude and that's the shocking part I know we only knew eachother for like what 6-7 months but shit it felt like and eternity siah and I know it might be soon to tell u this but I lov-"I got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hi he has a visitor coming in"the doctor said as she stepped aside and his mom walked in looking like she had 3million heart attacks.

"My baby"she said as she seen him and her voice cracked.

"Mom it's ok he's gonna be ok mom" I said as I stood up and gave her a hug.

We walked over and sat on the couch as we sat on the couch and basically cried together.

"I can't lose another one of my kids I really can't do this again and I told him and told him and told him leave the streets alone because I don't want to be put through this process again I can't do it" she said as she literally sat next to me and cried as I listened to her rant.

"I know mom I tell him the same everytime he gonna be ok just have faith" I said as we got a knock on the door and the doctor came in.

"Good afternoon I hope all is well I recently got some news about Mr.Banks that I would like to share with you guys.

"He's in a coma he's expected to wake up in about 5-6 days if he doesn't we will run a test to see if he's brain dead and if we get a result back and he is then we will have no other choice but to pull the plug" he said as my heart dropped and messiahs mom stood up.

"Listen here if u even THINK about pulling the plug on my son I don't give a damn if he's in a coma for 8 years u better FUCKIN NOT do u understand me goddammit"she asked as she said every word looking directly in his eyes as he nodded his head and fixed his glasses and hurried out the room.

__________________________________________

Okokokok answer this one question 🌚....

A or B?

Here's a hint🌚.....BE CAUTIOUS 😘