Chapter 51

6:00 pm
February 14th Sah'Yarah's birthday

"Happy bwrthday mama"saddi said as he jumped around as I took pictures in the mirror.

"Thank you my baby" I said smiling

A bitch finally legal legal 21...

"Babe"siah yelled from down the steps

"What"

"Come down the steps now"

He told me not to come downstairs all day so I've really been stuck upstairs all day and then he told me to have myself and saddi ready by 6:45 so I knew he had some shit up his sleeve.

Walking down the steps behind saddi my eyes lit up seeing all the purple and silver balloons with pictures of me and them on it as well as bouquets of roses and many many MANY presents as siah stood there with a poodle in his hands with a blue ribbon around its neck.

"Siahhhh I'm bout cryy" said as I rushed over to grab the dog out of his arms

"I'm gonna name you Louie" said smiling rubbing it.

"Thanks so much I love you so much" said kissing siah repeatedly.

"Anything for you mama"he said

"Mama wook I got you fowers"siah said smiling holding them.

"Thank you sooo much papa they are beautiful son." Said kissing his cheek

"I'm still stuck on the fact you got me my dream dog I thought you wasn't listening."

"I'm always listening to you baby but you just gonna sit here and ignore all these designer boxes."he asked

"Yes cause Louie has my heart right now...sike naw." Said laughing.

"Wait before you open these I wanna play sumn for you come on"he said pulling my hand into the living room where a video sat on pause."

"Happy Birthday from me and saddi mama"he said playing the video.

The song started and it was pictures of me and saddi and me and siah and all of us together on a slide show as the beat played.

"Hi mama."

"Say I love you mama."

"I wove you mama."

"I give mama kwis mwahh."

Laughing as saddi joined in made me really smile.

"We love you mamas it's us forever."

"Why you acting like you don't know i got pain in me?
Like you don't know this thug shit runnin' through every vein in me? Fuck the world But I can't leave you 'lone, that shit just ain't in me Back and forth, we in and out of love, that shit be draining me Can't no bitch replace you and you can't find no n**** real as me Ionly show emotion when it come to you, I'm still a G Things gon' get better, I just need you to sit still and see Life be killing me, but when I'm with you, I be feeling free How I push you away from me? Still begging you to stay with me Expecting you be loyal while these bitches had they way with me When shit be going bad, you really hit your knees and prayed with me Told me you was leaving me for good, I said don't play wit me.Why you acting like you don't know i got pain in me? Like you don't know this thug shit runnin' through every vein in me? Fuck the world But I can't leave you 'lone, that shit just ain't in me Back and forth, we in and out of love, that shit be draining me Can't no bitch replace you and you can't find no n**** real as me Ionly show emotion when it come to you, I'm still a G Things gon' get better, I just need you to sit still and see Life be killing me, but when I'm with you, I be feeling free"he rapped as I shed a tear the whole song.

"I love yall so bad" I mumbled wiping my tears.

7:35

We went out to Ruth Chris for dinner just me saddi and siah I didn't want anything for my birthday just to spend time with my family.

We were now down Penns landing to just chill and end the night off.

"Mama wook at the ducks"saddi said as I held a firm grip on his hands as he pointed to the ducks swimming in the water."

"I see papa."

Looking to my left and right I seen messiah wasn't on the side of me making me turn around and there he was behind me down on one knee with a beautiful iced out ring in his hand.

"Now you know I'm not good at expressing my feelings so yeah but I wanna say I love you and I'm sorry for everything that I've ever put you through I'm thankful that through it all u still stuck by my side I'm thankful that you gave me a reason to live for you gave me my first child and a reason to love someone unconditionally words can't describe how thankful and grateful I am for u mama so with that being said will you change your last name from Evans to Banks."he said a a tear slipped out his eye.

"Yes baby"I said as he stood up kissing me.

"Mama and daddy get marweed" saddi yelled as I laughed.

"I love you so much Siah" said kissing him once more.

"Ayo 5ive"we heard as messiah turned around.

"POW POW POW POW POW POW"

"Siah please get uppp you can't leave us" cried as saddi did the same hugging me.

"Daddy pwease"his voice cracked.

"I love yall bro" he mumbled

There it was she finally got to live her fairytale until her nightmare came true it was the wrong time she wished it was her instead of him She had so many questions.
Why on a night like this? Why when she felt like her life was complete? WHY INFRONT OF HER SON?, WHY,JUST WHYYYY?

Thanks all for coming this far along with me on this journey my first book I've ever wrote!

In loving memory of Messiah Kareem Banks a loving friend,son,brother,dad,and fiancé