Chapter 30

Me and K5 was currently on our way to an ultrasound appointment to go check up on the baby and to also get the babies gender for the gender reveal which is also scheduled in two weeks

"Papi"

"Hmm"

"I was thinking since I'm pregnant and stuff right my apartment is getting smaller and I want my baby to have its own room I was thinking that I should go house hunting"

"Why can't we go together and move in together"

I stayed silent for a bit "if we are being honest I don't fully trust u again messiah and yes I'm still stuck on all the cheating and stuff u did"

He chuckled "I wasn't cheating on u yeah I guess u can say we was in a talking stage but we wasn't officially together so don't do that and plus u was the one letting niggas take shots out ya titties"

Once I heard those words come out his mouth I immediately scoffed and looked at him

"Bitch are u serious the ONLY fuckin thing I did versus all the numerous shit u did" I asked on the verge of tears.

"Let me of the fuckin car right now messiah I'll go to my child appointment by myself"

"Sah'Yarah that's my fuckin baby too stop the petty shit"

"I don't care bro snm after this appointment dont fuckin speak to me no more and I mean that shit bitch I'll go find my baby a step dad for all I care fym"

He slammed on the brakes making my head hit the window and a tear fell out my eye.

"Don't ever say no dumb shit out ya mouth like that u crazy ass female I will kill u and any other nigga that even attempts to play step daddy fuck wrong wit u"
.
.
.
.
.

12:12 pm

"Appointment for Evans"a doctor called out.

Getting up frm my seat as messiah followed me and the lady to the room.

"Ok mom i expect you know the drill on how everything goes by now" she said as I nodded.

"How is everything so far is everything going ok do u have any questions about anything".

"Umm is it anything that you would recommend for comfortable ways to sleep because I have a hard time sleeping"

"It's not really much anyone can do about that but I would definitely recommend that you buy one of those pregnancy pillows"

Nodding my head I laid back on the bed  and lifted my shirt up as she then wiped my stomach off with alcohol and then put the gel stuff on my stomach as i jumped a little.
.
.
.
.
"Ok so can the parents look away while I got a clear shot of the gender" the lady said as we looked away.

"Ok I'll print out the pictures put it in a envelope and you guys can be on your way out of here" she said as she also wiped my stomach off.

Messiah just got up and walked out of the place and didn't say anything.