Chapter 5

Sah'yarah kaishae Evans-20-Sah5 days later

5 days later.....Sunday April 17

Shooting Star played lowly in the background as I got myself ready to go to church for Easter .

Today was easter sunday and my mom makes all her kids and grandkids go to church with her and my granny then after church we go to my grannies house for a lil family gathering my mom and granny puts together.

"I admit,I wanted love wasnt ready for it sorry i broke your heart baby but whats a life wit ou-" I mumbled but got cut off by my mom calling me.

"Yes madam"I said as the call connected and I put on my shoes .

"Go pick up poot its no room in my car"she said.

"Well who in your car"I asked scrunching my face up.

"Yo granny, me,na na,kenzie and its food for the church in here so it aint no room."she said huffing.

"Mcht rd tell her be ready cause if she not im leaving and tell her im on my way."

"Thanks daughter see you thereee"she said hanging up.

Going over to the mirror I took a pic and posted it on my page.

Spraying my perfume I turned all the lights off and grabbed my telfar bag walking out my apartment.

8:30 am
Beepin the horn for the third time sayora finally came out the house waddling like a penguin.

"My fault I couldnt get up off the couch"she said as she got in making me laugh.

"Big ass belly awnnn when ya due date again"
I said cooing pulling off.

"Any damn day now she need to really hurry up and come up out this thang damn"she said sighing.

"Girl dont stress it she gon be out real soon but where leik why he aint come".

"Fuck him he can really choke"she said scouffing.

"Omfg yall still aint make up last time I seen him he said he was gonna tell mommy"I said laughing.

"When was this"she asked looking at me.

"Uhh not to long ago he said u was being petty again".

"Im not being petty I packed his shit and sent him on his way if he can stay outside all night and not answer no calls and shit he can live out there in them streets too fuck if it aint got shit to do wit my daughter then he better not speak to me rs"she said mugging the air.