Chapter 25

Messiah Kareem Banks-22-K5

"Yo 5 wake ya stupid ass up"I heard as I opened my eyes and seen my brother.

"Kahi that's you" I asked confused.

"Nah dickhead it's billy duh nigga come give me a hug"he said as I ran over to him.

"Where am I dawg" I asked.

"I would say heaven but this not heaven this is before u get there but it's not ya time yet dawg".

"Kahi dawg why u ain't let me come all the way over dawg apparently it was my time".

"Listen to how u sound come look at this".

A big vision of my mom and sah was on the couch as they cried in eachother arms making my heart crush.

"You see that dawg they need u more than anything u can't leave them especially dukes she already went through that shit with me why u tryna put her through that and let alone manman what the fuck he gon do shit he didn't even find out yet".

Sitting there listening to his words and let 'em get in my head as I took in everything that he said.

"And that girl u mess with next to dukes she the one dawg stop playin wit her I can tell she's everything u need in one she's your blessing bro trust me"

"Stop playing around on this girl bro she's actually the one u might not see that but I damn sure see it"

"Ion know bro she did some shit I'm kinda skeptical about"

"That shit at the party? Bro come on dawg name another thing besides what she did at the party that u should be skeptical about"

I stayed quiet.

"Exactly now see u , u fucked different girls let her fight girls let a girl suck ya dick now if anything SHE the one that need to be skeptical but nawww she sitting right here crying begging for you to wake up".

"Get ya shit together Messiah"he said as he slapped me.

"Ight now Nigga stop hitting me" I said as we laughed.

"Wake up baby bro and go back down there"

"I love u baby bro keep making me proud and bro guess what"he asked as he was fading.