Chapter 35

"Philadelphia Police Department on the scene now in the Kensington section of Philadelphia where police say 3 bodies discovered as 22year old Jahad Wooley 20 year old Asya Taylor and 18 year old James Davis with 2 gunshot wounds to the head they w...

"Philadelphia Police Department on the scene now in the Kensington section of Philadelphia where police say 3 bodies discovered as 22year old Jahad Wooley 20 year old Asya Taylor and 18 year old James Davis with 2 gunshot wounds to the head they were found this evening in a abandoned home police are still trying to find the possible killer back to you Clark" the news reporter said

This nigga better not have nothing to do with this

Turning the Tv off getting ready to head out to go to get something to eat I slipped on my crocs and put my tote bag on my shoulder.

I grabbed my keys and opened the door and to my surprise messiah was standing there at the door eyes blood shot red with a bouquet of roses in his hand.

"Hey mami"

"Messiah get the fuck away from me dawg I'm cool" I spoke tryna close my door back but he put his foot in the door.

"I'm sorry I just wanna talk"

"No nigga fuck u we don't have NOTHING to talk about my child not here yet you don't care about my child well being so fomf matter fact fuck out my life" I said now closing the door.

Sitting in the bar stool I tried to stop myself from crying as I rubbed my stomach.

Hearing the door open I closed my eyes tightly.

"Messiah why can't u just leave me aloneeee bruh you already caused enough damage yo what more are u gonna do make me lose my baby I'm tired of u fuckin hurting me over and over again messiah DAMN" I said as I did nothing but cry.

"Mami look I can prove it to you that I was really drugged I went to the hospital two days ago and I got tested just to prove to u" he said showing me the paper.

"I DONT FUCKIN CARE MESSIAH ITS NOT ABOUT THE BITCH ITS ABOUT YOU ALL YOU DO IS FUCKIN LIE AND CHEAT AND HURT ME OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND I JUST FORGIVE EVERY FUCKIN TIME IME DONE IM TIRED I CANT NO MORE" I said as I hit his chest and seen tears come out his eyes.

"No nigga u shouldn't be the one crying I should u have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO CRY".

"Mamas I'm sorry bro"

"Fuck you and ya sorry if you sorry LEAVE ME ALONE if it don't have nothing to do with my baby DONT SPEAK TO ME you won't hurt me again my fuckin baby is at risk because of YOU and your fuckin sorry I could fuckin kill u right now bitch GET THE FUCK OUT" I said opening the door.

He looked at me with those sorry ass tears in his eyes as he then dropped his head and walked out with his head down.

Slamming the door behind him i immediately felt my baby kick makin me sit down and rub my stomach.

Pulling into my moms driveway I sat in the car for a minute before I went into her house.

"Mommy where u at" I yelled.

"In the kitchen"

Walking further into the kitchen I seen her my niece and my little brother in the kitchen.

"Uncle fiveeee" she said running up to me as I picked her up.

"Hey beautiful " I said as she laughed.

"Wsp lil nigga" I said dappin my lil brother up.

"Hey mom" I said giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Wsp boy what brings you by cause you never come nomore"she said mugging me.

"Mcht mannn I been busy" I said pulling his dreads.

"I done warned u about them streets nug you and this lil nigga right here too it's not the life yall need but y'all not listening look where y'all daddy at shit look where y'all brother at leave it alone"she said as she started her usual lecture on this topic.

"Wsp wit ya face gang look like somebody bust ya ass"my lil brother said.

"Tuh about that mom I need to talk to you about that" I said dropping my head.

"What the fuck happened messiah"she said getting stern.

"Beautiful go play upstairs ok" I said putting her down as she ran off.

"Soo um I fucked up again mom"

"Pick your fuckin head up what did u do now Kareem"she said raising her voice.

"I-I - I caused sah to have a high risked pregnancy" I mumbled.

"Oh shit bout time for me to go yall"my lil brother said as he left the kitchen.

"Pick ya fuckin head up Kareem cause now u got me fucked up"she said as she punched my shoulder.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID U DO TO THAT GIRL FOR HER TO BE HIGH RISK"

"I cheated and she caught me but I swear on Mekahi grave I was drugged mom" I said looking at her.

She went silent for a minute and just back handed me twice.

"Shut up don't fuckin say nothing u probably went out and this shit happened if u would've fuckin stayed home u would've never been in this shit I'm not fuckin helping you messiah u got yourself in this predicament now u getting yourself out of it"

"Mom I'm trying to but she's done with me she broke down today mommy she said words that she never said to me before and I-I can't lose her mom you have to help me" I said through tears

"NO MESSIAH I DONT BLAME THE FUCKIN GIRL U CHEATED ON HER WAY TOO MUCH I DIDNT FUCKIN RAISE U LIKE THIS U NEED TO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BOY"

"You my son and I'm not going to tell you no wrong but leave her be if it ain't for your son leave her you caused that girl way too much hurt u fuckin asshole"she said punching me again.

I just sat there quietly and let her words get to me.

She picked up her phone and called Sah'Yarah and put the phone on speaker

"Hey pooh I just heard what the asshole caused how are you and the baby"

"Umm well the baby is really stressed ive been trying to be stress free but it's not working the doctors told me that I have to have weekly appointments because of my high risk so I'll see"

"Wow... I'm so sorry baby is it anything I can do cause seriously I'll be there"

"Um the only thing I really need help with is moving on Friday" she said making my face scrunch up.

"Ok well Micah and I will be there is anyone else helping"

"Aww my lil boyfriend and yeah my mom and sisters along with my brother and his crew so it should be enough helping hands and ma can u do me one little favor"

"Sure baby what's up"

"Can u make sure that he's not there"she said making me drop my head once again.

"I will ensure you that he won't be there have you been thinking of baby names tho"

"Yeah I actually have a couple in mind"

"Let me hear them"she said making my head pop up and actually start listening.

"Ok I got Kross,Yasir,Sah'Yaire,and It's actually funny but since our team was denim or pearls I actually like the thought of the name Denim"hearing all those names made me smile

Damn I'm really having a son.
___________________________________________

Awww he really hurt my sah sah😡

How y'all like them baby names 🙃?

Awww y'all got to the vote count and comment goal🥹.

Ummmmmmmmmmm yeah so it came to my attention that i seem illiterate in these chapters 😭 omfg but please don't mind it I type wayyy to fast and don't even be paying attention and if u see any unusual stuff PLEASE LMK