Chapter 2

Sah'yarah Niyelle Evans-20-SahFriday April 9th

Friday April 9th

"Do a pose for me"I told my client as I took pictures of her hair.

"Thank you so much how much is it"she asked standing up.

"125"I told her as I started cleaning off the combs and things.

"Here u go I gave you 200 the rest is a tip thanks so much once again"she said as she walked out of my apartment.

"Whew bout time I can fucking relaxxx"I said plopping down on my couch posting the pictures of the hair I did today.

Crownedbysah

 Liked by 2,512 othersWork from today! Dont forget to book link in bio! Special going on for all styles! Ponytails $45 Knotless $100 (all sizes/lenghts) Feedins $45 (any style) All kids styles $35 Now through may 9th!Dont be afraid and come get cr...

Work from today! Dont forget to book link in bio! Special going on for all styles! Ponytails $45 Knotless $100 (all sizes/lenghts) Feedins $45 (any style) All kids styles $35 Now through may 9th!
Dont be afraid and come get crowned the sah way! See you at your appointment beauty babez
.
.
.
"Now let me take my ass to sleep Had a long ass day"i mumbled going to the back into my room.
___________________________________
Waking up to my phone ringing made me sigh and look at the contact name and I seen it was yahe.

"Hello"I mumbled as I put the phone on speaker.

"YOUR SISTER OVER HERE AT GREG HOUSE GOIN CRAZY"she yelled makin me scrunch up my face.

"First of all stop allat yelling now what u say"I asked waking up fully out my sleep.

"Poot down here at Greg house going fuckin crazy on leik"she said slowly.

"I'm on my way"I hung up and took the rubber band off my arm and put my hair in a high ponytail slipping on my givenchy slides and grabbed my keys.
.
.
.
.
"Shit let me put some damn gum in my mouth"I mumbled as I came to a red light
.
.
.
.
Pulling up to the house I seen everybody outside as my sister,poot spazzed out.

Sighing to myself I turned my car off and got out the car walking up.

"MALEIK YOU FUCKIN WRONG U PUT ME THROUGH HELL AND BACK THROUGHOUT MY WHOLE ENTIRE PREGNANCY AND NOW U GOT A BITCH COMING TO ME TELLING ME THAT U GOT HER PREGNANT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DAWG"she yelled.

"Come on poot it's ok"I said as I pulled her into a hug as she broke down crying.

"The fuck bro he the reason I'm on bed rest now because all he do is stress me out like why meee"she whispered yelled as we sat in our hug.

Letting go she picked up a brick off the grass and threw it at his car window that was parked on the front yard.

"Oh shit"I mumbled as my eyes widened and I seen leik jaw drop along wit everybody else's.

"Poot if I was u I would wobble my ass in the car lock the door and take my pregnant ass home"I mumbled as leik walked down the steps slowly as a vein popped out his forehead.

"FUCK U MALEIK THE REST OF YOUR SHIT WILL BE OUT MY DAMN WINDOW U FUCKIN COMMUNITY DICK BITCH"she yelled as she got in her car.

Shaking my head watching her drive off I walked over to leik as he just stared at the broken window.

"I'll pay for your window to get fixed" I said standing next to him.

"MY UNCLE BROKE HIS LEG TAP DANCING ONCE"peanut yelled as he laughed.
.
.
.
.
It's been about 2 hours later and I was just sitting inside with Peanut,Greg,Moni ,and Yahe.

Leik left after he stared at his car for a little.

Digging into my bag I pulled out a pre rolled blunt.

"You like one of the best people I have ever met heyyy frennn"peanut said coming over next to me fake smiling.

"Here damn" I mumbled giving him the blunt digging in my bag pulling out another one.

"You ain't lace it did you"he asked as he observed it.

"I laced it wit my coochie juice bitch"I scrunched up my face as I lit my blunt.

"Shiidddd that's fine with me"he said licking it.

"Just fuckin trifling"Greg mumbled.

"Don't be jealous cause miss loose goose don't satisfy you"peanut said as he mugged him.

It's true yahe is a lowkey hoe I be trying to tell her it's not ok but she doesn't want to listen to me so I just mind my business cause u can't help anyone who doesn't wanna help themselves.

"Bitch my pussy not loose"yahe mugged.

"It's not loose but u fucked the whole 6"Greg said.

"You supposed to be my nigga but u out here clowning me"she turned to him and got in his face.

"It's bout time to go yall it's time to go"I mumbled taking a pull from my blunt grabbing my telfeezy and standing up.

"Why you leaving friend ion wanna listen to then argue"he said grabbing my wrist.

"Cmon then we going to get some food"I said walking out the door as mr.quiet walked up the steps and bumped me.

"Say scuese me next time"he mugged me.

"Bitch u seen me walking out the door the fuck"I said rolling my eyes.

"Aye bruh they arguing u might not wanna go in there"peanut said coming out as he tucked his 40 in his hip.

"Nah gang im not chillin today just dropping this yamsayin off so he can bag it".

"Oh ight be dangerous gang"peanut said walking down the steps.
.
.
.
.
Pulling up into the Wendy's drive thru I pulled up to the speaker to order.

"Welcome to Wendy's how may I help u"

"Let me get uhh 10 spicy nuggets and 10 regular nuggets with honey mustard large fry a large strawberry lemonade no ice and a large vanilla frosty and a spicy chicken sandwich"

"That's all"she asked

"Nah what u want" I asked turning to peanut.

"Same thing u got except for the frosty"he said smiling.

"Rd and let me get the same thing but this time no frosty"

"Ok your total is 38.74 pull up to the next window".
.
.
.
.
.
.
We just got done eating and I was on the way to drop him off home.

"Where u going back to Greg house orrr".

"Uhh Moni house well my house that hoe never there".

"Not to much on my fren now"I chuckled.

"Oh that bald head hoe ya friend now ok now we gotta fight"he said rolling his neck then laughing.