Chapter 33

"Broooo on my fuckin life he got me so fucked up yo" I said as I paced back and forth in his house

Messiah went out after the gender reveal and still haven't been back he turned his location off and wasn't answering his phone.

"I swear sometimes I really hate ya fuckin dad yo- ouch shit boy wtf u already on ya daddy side" I asked mugging my stomach.

Pressing his contact one more time I called him and he finally answered but this time he answered well...somebody else did.

"Bitch stop calling his phone he busy right now"a familiar voice said and then hung up.

All I wanted to do was honestly cry but crying over him isn't me anymore.

Clicking the block button on his contact I grabbed my stuff and called a Uber to my moms house.

-
-
-
-
-

12:21AM
"Mommy I'm really so fuckin sick of him treating me like this all I do is sit and be loyal support him in everything and all I do is get a slap on the face I'm fucking tired of his shit like when is it gonna stop mommy."

I was now currently at my moms house and crying in her arms as she sat and listened to me vent.

"We have a fuckin kid on the way I don't want to keep going through this mommy like what is it gonna take."

"I know baby but YOU are gonna have to let go every time he does something and hurts you all you do is take a minute and then forgive him and he's right back at some point YOU have to show him that Sah'yarah is done with his bullshit and want better for her and her kid now don't think I'm telling u how to handle your relationship but I want u to sit and think about what I just told you"and with that my mom kissed my forehead and walked to her room as I sat on the couch.

Getting up and walking into my sisters upstairs I seen her up watching tv.

"Hey my bookie" I mumbled splayed next to her.

"Lmk when I can go bust his car windows and house windows out" I laughed.

"We can go tmr ima go get my shit in the morning once I get my car"

"He got my sissy and nephy stressed fuck wrong with him and please don't let Kari find out he might wanna kill that boy."

"Mcht Kari is crazy soi tell him nothing about what goes on literally"

My sister and I just laughed the night away and we eventually fell asleep in her bed.

-
-
-
-
-

12PM.

Walking into messiah's house the door was already unlocked so that made this easier.