Chapter 23

Messiah Kareem Banks-22-K5

"Rd yo get off my dick" I spoke to this smut who was sucking on my dick.

"What? Why?" She asked confused and she stood up wiping her mouth .

Once she got off of me I stood up and fixed myself before I walked out of her crib leaving to my car.

I was only here for some stress reliever but she wasn't releasing shit cause the only thing that been on my mind the whole time was sah Only reason I came over to the smut crib was because I seen that shit of sah at some bitch party. Like how she gon let another nigga get what's mine?

She was trying to call me but I really wasn't trying to answer that shit cause she knows she wrong.

KIAB I felt bad for letting a smut do what Sah supposed to be doing but fuck it she let another nigga put his face in her titties so I let a bitch suck my dick so we even now right?

Chuckling at my thoughts I took a pre rolled blunt frm this area in my car and lit it as I drove to the block.
.
.
.
.
It was a chill day on the block nothing much was happening the usual's coming up to the trap getting their usual shit and people just overall chillin.

"I'll fuck the shit outta that lil bitty bitch"Greg mumbled.

"Who" I asked looking over in his direction.

"Don't play wit it don't play wit dont play wit it bitch whatever her name is" he said shrugging making me and the guys side eye each other.

"Nigga her name is Lola Brooke dweeb"swervo said laughing.

"And u better stop cause if yahe hear that shit you know she gon chrisean rock that ass"rell said laughing.

"FUCK DAT HOE"he said as we once again side eyed him.

"Oh lawd what happened now"swervo asked.

"Y'all ain't see that shit after sah whooped that ass she started hanging out with asya and jah and nem"once he said those names I scrunched my face up.

"Fuck u mean" I asked.

"Yeaa nigga she was posted up with them niggas bro".

"Ain't that yo friend ain't that yo friend"rell said side eyeing me.

"Stay the fuck away from tv dickhead"swervo said as he chuckled.

As we started chuckling I got a random text and it said "duck ya taco bitch ass cuz".

I automatically scrunched my face up and before I could say anything to the guys bullets started flying and before I could even pull out my gun 5 bullets hit me 1 in each shoulder 1 in my chest 1 in my lower abdomen and 1 grazed my eyebrow.

I automatically dropped as everything was a blur.

At this moment I realized I took every life moment for granted.

Every memory I had played like a flashback in my head as I hear blurred sounds and felt hot tears stream down my face.

"I-I-I-I love y'all" I mumbled as everything went completely blank.

___________________________________________

Heyyyy🌚

How y'all doinnn🥰?

Anyways how yall feel about this chapter??

Idk today I feel very aurthor-ish next chapter coming soon maybe maybe not 🌚