Chapter 50

11:47 am

Sah'Yarah & Messiah
"Bruh these niggas mannn" messiah mumble as he stood behind me on his phone as I took my wig off.

"What's wrong baby"

"Bruh they takin that bs why boul who interviewed me not tryna give me my cheese shit bouta get bad"he mumbled.

"Um remember you have a son that needs u more than anything and you can't leave me alone again"

"I'm not gonna do nothing crazy mama" he said as he pecked my forehead.

"What are we doing today my mom is bringing saddi back tomorrow night so we all alone" asked as I was looking at my body in the mirror

"We can chill for now I been out and barley spending time with you lately".

"Being with u made me so fat bro like I use to be slim thick now I got a whole pudge."

"Fuck u insecure about your body"he asked looking at me with a confused face.

"Absolutely not I love it I finally got my dream body a lil pudge thick in the right places." Smiled.

"Oh I was bouta say I love ts outta ya body shit so sexy"

"Oh baby I know every last part been in ya body"I said twerking a little as I then sat down on the bed next to him.

It's too quiet

"Bad bitch BBL that shit clapppinnnnnn" mumbled.

"Bae I wanna go look at buildings for my hair shit I'm tired of not being able to do hair I'm missin out on money all I do is go to school and be a mom"I frowned.

"I'm tryna retire u mama u can have all the money in the world as long as I got it"

"Butttt I'm tired of using ur money I want my own money"

"Ard anything for you princess when you going to look at them." He asked as he came over and laid his head on my lap.

"You need a retwist baby u and saddi do actually".

"Mama we need to decide on a house or something your lease for this house almost up and my house is just dead I might move my mama and nem in there since we living together and shit"

"I want something smaller I like this big ass house but it's just me u and saddi"

"Me u saddi and my daughter"he said laughing.

"Boy I pop them plan b's like a perc and I take 2 of em just incase and on top of that if we was to have another baby I want a son"

"Nahh I need my boy and girl and after that I want a son and then after that I want a daughter"

Fuck this nigga got a pattern of kids

"Umm no we having 2 kids max that's it after that I'm getting my tubes tied"
________________________________________________

"Heyyy baby mom I missed u so bad bookie"I frowned as I sat on the phone with her.

"I missed u too I'm so depressed like I don't know what this baby is doing to me." She mumbled

Yea she seems out of it

"What's wrong ttm moni"

"I don't know my emotions are everywhere I feel like I'm pushing Samir away but i dont mean too and then on top of that he's so sneaky now he's never home it feels like I'm doing this all alone"she said as she started sniffing.

"Don't cry my heart but I can say that swerve is always with siah so I doubt that he's cheating but please don't stress yourself I definitely understand the feeling of feeling like your alone during your pregnancy but I'll come get u and we going out everything is on me I swear so get ready u got 2 hours to get ready and I'll be there or we can even sit in the house and do nothing I just don't want u to feel down"

"This why I love u bitch"she said chuckling through her tears

We said our goodbyes and hung up.

"MESSIAH KAREEM BANKS"I yelled as I walked in my room to see him watching the basketball game.

"MESSIAH" I yelled to gain his attention as he took his attention off the tv and on to me.

I stood by the door with my arms crossed and held a mug on my face.

Ima make this nigga think he did something.

"What I do why u saying my name like that".

"Ima ask u this one time and one time only and don't lie to me"

"Is Swervo cheating on moni and if you're lyin to me and I find out u lyin to me ima kill u" said through gritted teeth.

His facial expression went to like a guilty look as he tried to keep a serious composure.

"Nahh why you ask that"

"Moni feels like he is cause he's never there and me putting 2 and 2 together and and him are always together so if he's cheating ur cheating and i would hate to have to kill the love of my life."

"Ok well that's your problem right there stop trying to figure out other people's relationship and worry about your own relationship" he said mugging me

Oop this little sassy bitch just cleareddddd

"Exactly quiet as I thought"

"Bitch u too sassy for my liking do u be getting fucked in the butt" asked raising my eyebrow.

He just stared at me like I had 8 heads
________________________________________________
Idk where the direction of this book is going honestly so when I ask yall what yall wanna see in the book I genuinely wanna know

Anyways I feel like sah and siah has been through a lot relationship wise so im gonna turn it down a notch.

Butttt however the drama bouta be teaaaa