Chapter 19

Sah'Yarah Niyelle Evans|20|sahA couple days after Miami

A couple days after Miami..
Loc: home

After everything that happened between me and yahe when moni went out to talk to her she came back and told me that yahe was packing her stuff up and said she booked a flight to go back home.

After I completely sobered up I texted her and asked if we could talk about everything that happened cause at the end of the day we were besties but she kept giving me the cold shoulder and kept saying "i got sumn for you when I see u" so i just left it alone.

I'm  grown asshit and dont have time to keep going back and forth abt no weird petty kid shit that's not my character.

But while i've been back in philly everything has been calm me and moni still chill she said yahe also been acting weird to her so we just brushed it off.

5iveooo🥰

Come outside

Nope eat 30 my guy.

Either u come outside or ima come in that apartment and raise hell your pick niyelle

Not the middle name.... But go home before I tell security.

Rd snm lil girl.

Leaving him on read , I paid him no mind. Next thing I know he was bussin in my apartment.

"How tf they let u in here"I said as I mugged him.

"Shut that shit up why u being difficult"he asked sitting next to me on the couch.

"Why u in my house go talk to that bitch and go fuck her again".

"Bro shut tf up and let me explain"he sighed, rubbing his hands down his face.

"What is it to explain? You got caught up in the end of the story i don't wanna hear it"i said as i then turned the tv .

He snatched the remote out of my hands and turned the tv off, grabbing my face and making me look at him.

"If u would let me fuckin talkin I didnt sleep wit that girl she just sucked my dick and I fell asleep thats when she mustve sent that picture to u".

"Either way u let another bitch touch u im cool off u that right there just showed me how smutted out u are bro".

"Rd i get that and it's my fault but i couldn't control myself ion know".

"So ur telling me that ur a grown ass man that cant controll how to keep his pants up and not save his self for one girl no ur just a fuckin typicall philly nigga and im cool"i shrugged getting up walking into my room as he trailed behind me.

No really thats all these philly niggas do just smutted ass whores..🙄

"Bro sah dawg u right im a whore i really apologize it won't happen again can u just forgive me dawg u got me sounding like a lil bitch pleading to u"he begged.

(Begging like a lil bitch😭😭😂)

"Um u think ur not a bitch and no im not forgiving u cause what im not bouta keep getting played like a fuckin dummy im not that suck my dick nigga and go be wit a bitch thats gonna let u do what the fuck u wanna do cause im not her bitch"i said as i semi raised my voice.

"Your dumb Ass must've forgot who u was talking to Sah'yarah u not finna keep talking to me like ima bitch dawg"he said gripping me up.

"Get off me Messiah before I slap the shit out u onna guys"i said balling my fist up.

"Why u always trna get physical niggas tryna have a civilized conversation"

"SMDDD GET THE FUCK OFF ME REAL SHIT U GETTING ME T'D BITCH"i said as i now punched ts outta him.

"Now u got me fucked up"he mumbled as he threw me on my bed and hovered over me.

He instanly kissed me and i tried to push him off me.

"Get off me Messiah please" I mumbled.

He shook his head no as he put his hands into my ethikas.

I was technically naked when he came cause i had on ethikas and one of his polo tees.

He then began to rub his finger up and down my yamean as a slight moan slipped out my mouth making him pull the ethikas off completely attaching his moutj to my yeah.

( so cringe)

"Damn you wet asshit you know that mamas"He mumbled against my yeah sending a vibration up into my body making me shake as he still continued to finger me also.

"Mhmmm"I moaned as i tried to push his head.

"You gon keep talking to me any kind of way"he asked as he pumped faster.

Moaning more and more and he kept pumping his fingers faster and fater he said ..

"Answer my quest baby"he said as i nodded my head.

"Im finna cummmm"i dragged.

"Gimmie words and ima stop now are u gonna keep talking to me any kind of way"he asked as i replied no and the released on his fingers but he kept going making my legs start shaking uncontrollably as i now gripped the sheets.

Pulling his pants down he looked at me and I looked at him and immediately started to sobb a little bit.

"What was all that shit u was talking in miami now come on fuck the shit outta me baby"He said as he slowly slid into me as i hissed since its been about 3 years since i had some.

He started off slowly as he then began to speed up the paste and thew my head back and moaned uncontrollably.

I put my hand on his stomach as he grabbed my hands and held them above my head.

"T-t-take some out pleaseee oh-fuck"i said as he hit my spot over and over.

"Nope take this shit"he said as he now bent down still going as he placed hickies on my neck.

"You still want me get off u baby"he asked as i shook my head no

As he kept going tears slipped out of my eyes as he wiped them.

"Why u crying mamas".

"It f-f-feel so good"as i tried to say it normally but it came out as a moan.

"Ord thats cute take this shit like a champ"he said going faster as i tried to run but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back down kissin me.

.
.
.
.
.

11:45 am

Hearing one of our phones ring I realized it was mines and i seen it was a unknown number making me decline it and try to gbts but failed.

After me and Messiah fucked we got in the shower and then crashed and been sleep every since.

Looking over at him seeing his mouth was open and she snoring not loudly but like a baby making me go into a awwww moment.

"This what good coochie do to a nigga"I said as I sat up and tried to stand fully up but almost tumbled over making me hurry and grab the wall.

Dayum that was that good dique i see why that bitch crazy over him now
—————————————————————
🌚

They got nastyyyyy( wit no condom🌚)

Yahe bitch ass being weird.

Anyways they back together

Y'all see how I dropped two chapters in one day yall should be sooo proud....

Anyways should I go 3 fa 3???

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES AND ERRORS IM KINDA SLOW😪