Chapter 17

Sah'Yarah Niyelle Evans|20|sahOne 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

One 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳... (𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘦 5th)
Loc:her mom crib

"si mama seguro que todos en estados unidos estan bien(yes mom I'm sure everyone in the United States is fine)" my mom said as she talked to her grandmother that lives in the republic.

"ok mamá te amo aún más besos míos y de la familia(ok mom I love you even more kisses from me and the family)" she said hanging up.

"Whew man we got to go to the DR again mama lina is worried her time is coming"she said referring to my great grandmother.

"Aww the last time we was in the DR was when I was like 14-15"I said reminiscing about the time we had in the DR.

"Whew yes but I need your help planning for the 4th of July cookout"she said as she opened her fresh page in a note book.

"Ummm see I'll bring juices and ice" I said nervously smiling.

"no jugar (don't play)Sah'Yarah"she said looking at me sternly.

"ok maldita mami cálmate" I said rolling my eyes as I got a call.

Seeing it was K5 I smiled and answered it sitting my phone up.

"Hey mamas where u at"he asked as soon as the call connected.

"I'm at my moms house what's wrong"

"Nun I just miss you"he said looking at the camera and back up at something.

"Move girl let me talk to my son in law"she said moving me away.

"Hey baby how u been"she said.

"I've been fine ma how bout u baby"he said making me roll my eyes.

Over the past month my mom and messiah built a bond he also built one with my sisters too and it's vice versa with his family and it's been amazing seeing that my mom likes someone I've been dealing with.

"Mommy where is na na" I asked.

"She should be at her friend house who knows that lil girl so damn sneaky.

"U let her" I mumbled as she side eyed me.

"no empieces nada ahora"she looked at me making me low key mug her.

"Yeah whatever dukes said" k5 said laughing.

"Vete a la mierda de aqui" I whispered then took my phone and walked into nana's room.