Chapter 40

The next day

The next day... DECEMBER 3rd... 5:45 am.

"Bro this shit fuckin hurttt"I cried as I sat up on the bed in tears.

After the baby shower and sah and messiah went home they did things and went to bed sah then woke up to here having contractions.

Blowing a breath out she tried to stand up but the moment she did she felt another contraction making her scream and messiah jump up.

"Papi it hurts soo baddd"I said through tears and pain.

"What's wrong your water broke yet" he asked now fully awake.

"Noooo ima just having contra- FUCKKK" I said as a sharp pain went through my back.

"Call my mommmmmm" I mumbled in his chest as he picked up his phone rubbing my back.

"Uhh ya daughter in labor but her water didn't break yet."

"Take her to get something to eat first and then go to the hospital ima be there waiting for yall." She said as he hung up.

"Come on mamas."

-
-
-
-

9:46 am

"I need this fuckin baby out of meee mommy"I said as I cried in my moms arms.

"I know baby it's ok"she mumbled.

I've currently been in labor for about 3 and a half hours and I'm only 4 centimeters dilated.

"Hii im nurse brown I will be your labor and delivery nurse today I'm just here to give u the epidural and to check and see how many centimeters dilated u are"

-
-
-
-

12:20 pm
7 hours in labor.

Sah was currently on epidural and she felt 10x better.

"Boy smd respectfully" she said mugging him as he made fun of her for just cry not too long ago.

"I'm hungry they need to let a bitch eattttt"I yelled growing yet another attitude.

"Girl u should've ate that damn food I tried to give you earlier."messiah said as he bit into the French fry as he looked directly at me.

Nut ass nigga MY SON NEED A NEW PAPPYYYYY

"Sorry I'm late the office wouldn't let me leave but I'm hereee"messiah's mom said as she walked in the room.

"Girl u ain't miss shit but sah crying and messiah teasing her with food and then two arguing"my mom said as they laughed.

"I brung you some food cause I'd be damn if you starve yourself tryna push out that big headed ass baby"she said as she handed me a chic-fil-a bag.