Chapter 48

"You ready to get turnt papa" I asked saddi as we made our way to his party

"You ready to get turnt papa" I asked saddi as we made our way to his party."

"Ywes"he said as he bopped his head to the music that Siah was playing.

"I forgot to tell you that u look so good baby." I said looking at Siah as I grabbed his chin making him blush.

"You better stop cause u looking real good and fine I'll put another one in u tonight."

"Face card screaming trap me with a babyyyyyyy."I said sticking my tongue out.

Let me stop this nigga really trapped me with a baby with his cheating sexy ass.
-
-
-
-

Walk up towards the venue door we heard loud music,laughter, and conversation.

"Go head papa walk in this for u."I told his as we walked in and the attention was on him.

Saddi walked through the door doing the dance to NBA youngboy song 30 days straight as everyone hyped him up making me smile ear to ear.

"That's yo son"I said laughing at saddi as me and messiah laughed.

"Yeaaa sonnn" I yelled hyping him up.

Walking further into the venue I looked around very satisfied.

Saddi's Wild one was basically displayed all over with his picture and the number 1 with animals around it was a ball pit wit a slide games and everything else it was a bar with drinks for adults and a "kid bar"for the kids as well.

Saddi's gift table was fulllll of gifts this boy was spoiled as hell

It was tables for kids and adults we had a petting zoo full of animals there as well.

"You did yo shit wit this one daughtaaa"siah's mom said coming up to me

________________________________________________
"Who's fuckin idea was it to bring the whole damn zoo to a party"Rell asked coming up to me with a snake curling around his hand making me step back from him a little.

"Now you know papa loves him some damn animals." I laughed nervously.

"Shit tuff my next party I want u to organize it sista."

"At your big fuckin age man."I said straight facing him as he jumped at me with the snake in his hand.

Walking over to the adult Bar I got me a lemon drop

Shit I deserve something too

"Titi I'm having sooo much fun."my niece said coming up to me with chocolate around her mouth.

"Girlll I can tell you having a blast."

Looking over to Siah he was with his cousins that he was at the strip club with.

Opp ass niggas.

"Mommyyyyy" saddi said as he ran into my legs.

"We go pway."he said as he pointed over to the ball pit and slides and shit.

"Yes baby come on" said as he drug me over there.
________________________________________________
"Everyone please gather around so we can sing happy birthday to the birthday boy"the dj announced as I picked saddi up and me and messiah walked behind his cake table.

Everyone gathered around the table as messiah lit his candle.

His cake was a 3 tier vanilla cake with animals and tress and his picture.

"1.2.3 Happy birthday to you"everyone sung as he smiled making me smile.

I want another son now

The happy birthday song ended as the dj then played the birthday song by future.

"All me want for me bwrthday is a big booty hoe" saddi sung as my mouth dropped and everybody laughed.

Out of the corner of my eye I seen messiah and rell with cupcakes in they hand.

Next thing you know messiah smashed the cupcake in papa face and rell smashed one in mines.

"Bitch u owe me $120 for a lash set"I yelled as I seen papa laughing and eating the icing off his face.

I love this little boy so bad

________________________________________________

After the party we gathered all this gifts which he had sooo much the trunk was so filled you couldn't even see out the back window.

Saddi was knocked out cake and chocolate smashed all over his face.

"Papi I think we some dope ass parents our lil one had the time of his life" I said smiling as I was rubbing his beard as he drove.

"And you one super dope ass mom mama"he said pecking my lips

Ima marry his cheating ass

"I want a #2"I blurted out making me slap my hand over my mouth
Fuck he bouta trap me AGAIN

He chuckled before looking me in my eyes.

"Say no more"
________________________________________________

Heyyyy....how yall doin

We gon skip past the fact that I've been gone for a while

But what Rod wave say?

ILL BE GONE TILL NOVEMBER 😇.

Snsnsnsn heyyyy yall missed me im backkkkkk, I think?