Chapter 34

So there is baby boyyy he's finally being calm for an appointment today"my nurse said as she showcased the baby on the screen

"Now I do have some concerns you are now considered at high risk"she said as a tear slipped from my eye.

"I would recommend u to be resting is it anything that you are doing that could possibly cause you to either stress or something."

"Yeah just work I've been working more hours and I think it's starting to dwell on me since I'm in school also"I said lying through my teeth.

"Ok well I will give you a note from work give it to them and they would give u 3-4 weeks off so u could rat but this concludes this appointment I will reschedule your appointment for next week since you're high risk and then I will also print out your pictures for today"she said getting up from her chair.

Wiping the tears that immediately fell from my eyes I put my hand on my stomach.

"Im so sorry baby mommy is really so so sorry I never meant to hurt you"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Walking into my house I dropped my bag off my shoulder and slid my shoes off.

I went into the freezer and took out my cup that had my frozen grapes in it.

It was the next day after everything happened so to find out that I'm now high risk really made me want to distance myself but I knew that it was selfish.

Hearing a knock on my door I looked out my peephole and seen moni,rell,swerv, and messiah

"I'm not letting y'all in until he leave"I yelled to them as he dropped his head.

I walked away from the door and went into my ring app to see everything and I seen that swerv whispered something in his ear and messiah kept his head down and walked away.

I waited till I seen him get on the elevator and I clicked the unlock button so that the door could unlock for them.

I watched as they all walked in as I sat on the couch and ate my grapes.

"Fat ass" swervo mumbled.

"Not today bitch leave me alone"

They all sat on the couch and we sat in a awkward silence.

"So sis u know I would never sugar coat shit ima let you know what shit is and ima be honest u need to listen to him and hear him out about this one wrong is wrong BUT u should listen to him"rell spoke up as I gave him a side eye.

"I'm done I'm tired of hearing him out he stressed me out so bad that now my pregnancy is high risk and u talking bout hear him out sick my dick u and him don't piss me off" I said continuing to eat my grapes.

"Wait wait you're what? You just said you're a high rick pregnancy"moni asked making me nod my head slowly.

"That bitch getting fucked up in the car on his life"she mumbled.