Chapter 8

Sah'Yarah Niyelle Evans|20|sahApril 23 Loc: home

April 23
Loc: home

"Sah babyyyyyyy"moni said through the phone in a singing tone.

"Yes my moni dollll"I said the same way.

"Pop out im back in philly today"she said.

"Ouuuu bitch come overrrr here cause I was lowkey bored without you cause yahe lil heart broken ass is killin me rn"I said poking my lip out.

"Awww not u missing lil ol meeee"she said as she laughed.

"Chile yessss all in mexico turning up while im here stressed and depressed".

"Ohhh girl byeee we can turn up and go out whenever and u know this mannnnnn"she said as she mimicked the quote off of friday.

"Mhmm whatever hurry up and bring ya ass over here I miss u"t told her poking my lip out.

"Girl what u think I been doing this whole time i was in this car"she said as she looked in the camera and then glanced back at the road.

"Dont get smart lil hoe"I said as I mugged her.

"Mcht you know what ill see u when I get there lil whoree and call yahe and tell her come over too"she said hanging up.

"She couldve just sat on the phone wimmie ole bitch"I mumbled as I went to text yahe and then got on tiktok .
.
.
.
.
Hearing a knock on the door I sucked my teeth and got up out of my bed and went to go open it to see moni standing there typing on her phone as she held a mug on her phone.

"Well damn who made my sugar plum mad"I said as she walked in stomping a lil.

"This dumb ass nigga bruh he gets on my fuckin nerves like ughhhh"she yelled throwing he phone on the other side of the couch.

"U gotta niggaaaaa that I didnt know about"I said as I plopped down beside her on the couch.

"Mhm he just got out of jail like 2 days ago and mad that I went to mexico like as long as I hold u down and not fuck anybody else u shouldnt have no fuckin problem but he do cause thats all he do when him and them dumb ass boys go out of town or something"she said rolling her eyes.

"Oh shit damn girl sucks to be youuuu"I said laughing.

"I needa drink"she mumbled slouching down in her seat.

"Aht aht u and I both need to take a break from weed and liquor starting today becaue for one u been in mexico drinking and getting fried 24/7 and on easter smoked like 5 L's to the face back to back".

"Yeah your really tryna get me to kill somebody"she mumbled as I laughed.

"We should go somewhere I don't wanna be in the house today its niceee"I said as I clicked through everybodies stories.