Chapter 38

4 months later

4 months later

Four months later and life has been surprisingly good for me.

I've since gotten back into school and is expected to graduate next summer, I've gotten back into doing hair more often now so money has been flowing more but had to stop since I'm getting closer to my due date .

I'm currently 9 months pregnant ready to pop at anytime which I'm excited about surprisingly. Asad's room has came together Messiah and I have been a good team as he help me put together the baby's room and stuff.

As far as our relationship it's been coming along for the past 4 months life has been stress free between us we aren't together but the both of us know where we stand Messiah has since proven to me that he wants a family and that he will do anything possible to get it he has since stopped cheating and have been trying to get himself together.

-

"Sah u excited for tomorrow"moni asked as we sat in my living room.

"If we get to make it to tomorrow the way the damn boy been acting like he wanna come out."I mumbled rubbing my stomach.

"It's the fact that he's most likely gonna be a Sagittarius like ughh."moni said as she punched the air and I laughed.

"Girl I would probably rather him be a sag than anything else cause listen if he wasn't gonna be a sag Capricorn or Aquarius then I would've been really mad."

"Girl well fuck u too then"she said mugging me as I laughed.

"Dickhead mad asshit I bust his ass in ball."messiah said as him and the boys came in being all loud.

"Can y'all shut the fuck up damn like the fuck it was peaceful before y'all came in here."I said mugging them as they came in.

"You and this fuckin attitude that ok you not gon be pregnant for much longer a ass whopping coming your way"he said pointing at me as I stuck my middle finger up.

"Oh sis u got tooo grumpy"Greg said coming in.

"Where tf u been at nigga"I said mugging him.

"Shii you know grams sick so I had to go to Florida wit her I was wit her up until she passed" he said as his smile faded.

"Aww shit Brodie I'm sorry."

"You're fat"swerv said standing in front of me.

"Okay but I'm pregnant you're fat as fuck for no reason and I bet your ugly bald head ass mammy fat asshit to wit her big ass that bitch probably look like Ursula and u look like the nutty professor fat ass get the fuck out my face when u go low I go lower." I mugged him.

"Ok she fuckin ate u tf up dickheadddd"rell said laughing jumping around.

"Bae you think I'm fat asshit how she makin it seem." He said going over to moni.

"No baby u perfect in my eyes."she said as she tried not to laugh.

"I need some damn ice." I mumbled.

"NO"they all said in sync.

"Y'all don't have to yell at me."I said as my eyes started to water.

I struggled to get up but eventually I got up.

I wobbled my way up the steps and into my room where messiah was.

I walked into my connected bathroom.

"Papi they was yelling as me." I said as I cried.

Hearing him sigh I cried harder.

"You don't want me to be around u ok fine." I said walking out the bathroom and to go lay in my bed.

Fuck them I don't need them ima do whatever I want.

Getting up wiping my tears I went downstairs grabbed my key off the hook and slid my shoes on.

-

"Turn me up I'm tryna FUCK point me to da sluts" I said jamming in my car as I made my way to Crab Dujor to get some seafood.

"She got some buns make me cum this bitch finna runnn."

Why she eat this song tho

Pulling up to the place I got out my car and walked in.

I got a mobile order so this should be quick.

"Hi order for Sah." I said as he nodded her head and then went to the back.

She came back with my food and I turned around to leave.

Lookin in one of the booths I seen yahe and she look like she been through hell she had a busted nose and a bunch of bruises all over her face and she scratched herself.

We made eye contact as she widened her eyes and she hurried and looked away.

Bitch that's what u get for being jealous of me now u on that shit and getting your ass beat

Sah u should feel sorry that was your bestie since preschool

No that hoe should feel bad for her damn self tryna get my baby daddy killed

Im fuckin crazy for talking to myself.

Laughing to myself I pulled off as I got a call from messiah

Here this pussy go

"What messiah."

"Where u go."

"Why u need to know all up in my pussy boyyyy." I said and then hung up.

—————————————————————

Ahhhh lol ok ok ok ok.

Idek wtf this is but yeah baby shower next chapter 🙂🤟🏾

I might drop it tdy idk