Chapter 39

—————————————————————12:20pmSah'yarah and messiah sat in sah's hair room as sah gave messiah a retwist

12:20pm
Sah'yarah and messiah sat in sah's hair room as sah gave messiah a retwist.

"Can't raise a mannnn he's already grown whatcu gon do."sah sung lowly while she focused.

"Bae I noticed you can sing real good why did u never do singing as a career."

"Taking the fame roll isn't for me honestly I like being unknown I can't have that much attention on me." I shrugged.

"You know what I want to do after I'm out this street shit."

"What do you want to do." I asked honestly interested.

"I wanna make beats and be a producer when I was in school I loved music class I made beats for the lil soundcloud rappers getting paid and shit until I got tied into the streets then I stopped."

"Well you know you have my support in anything you want to pursue me and your son supporting you I'll even buy the mixing board u need."

"Nah mamas ima do it all I need for you is to support me that's all."

-
-
-
-

3:15pm

Sitting in the chair as my usual stylist that does my laces as she applied a 36" middle part icy blue wig was applied on me.

"I really can't believe you havin a baby likeeee YOU out of all people"she said laughing.

"Chile you can't believe it I still can't and the lil seed been in me for 9 months like ain't no way." I mumbled as he kicked my stomach making me rub it.

"Ok you're all done girlll I'll see you in a lil bit and it's ok hairstyle on me bookie."

Rolling my eyes as she took video I grabbed $250 out of my bag and shoved it in her apron as I waddled out her shop.

"That's why you can't walk now"she yelled out as I stuck up my middle finger.

Walking to the car I got in and I stared at him and he looked like he had gotten a fresh hair cut and the retwist I gave him topped his look off he was looking fine but quickly turned around so he won't catch me staring and he laughed lowly.

"It's okay you can keep staring I know I look good." He spoke as he also looked me up and down

"Ok cause humble yourself right now." I said as I now mugged him.

"Finna start calling you Elsa wit ya fine assss"he said recording me as I blushed.

-
-
-
-

4:30pm

Sah'yarah and Messiah was now on their way to the event

The baby shower had now started but they were running late per usual.