Chapter 7

Sah'Yarah Niyelle Evans|20|sahApril 20 Loc: home

April 20
Loc: home

"Goodmorning my future nurses today we will pick up where we left off in yesterdays and class will begin in exactly 5 minutes."The professor said as he turned off his camera.

Getting up from off the couch I went into the kitchen and grabbed the bowl of pineapples that was in the fridge.

Walking back over to the couch I sat down and class started to begin.
.
.
.
.

5 hourslater.........
12:10 pm

"Ok so now im going to go around and ask questions about some things we have covered in class today to see whos been paying attention you will get 10 extra credit points and you will be able to leave if u dont answer correctly then u will have to stay an additional 3 hours so we can go over then main details again"dr.fletcher said.

Huffing to myself I looked over then notes I wrote down and prayed I copied down important things.

"Ok we will start off with ms.davis what is the best way to obtain specific information about a patient when taking the medical history"he asked as he waited for her to answer.

"Um ask direct questions that the paitents can answer briefly"she replied.

"Ok thank you you may leave u will see the grade change soon"he told her as she left.

"Ok Ms.Evans since u started a couple days after everyone else I would like to ask you 2-3 questions ok heres the first question :During a physical examination the patient reports problems with speech and balance. These signs indicate a problem with which system?"he asked.

un muting myself I replied "neurologic sir".

"Correct ok question 2 : Which of the following sections of the medical record includes the physical examination findings?"

"ROS or review of system "

"Amazing ok and one more then you are free to go "Which of the following components of the review of systems would include heart palpitations".

"Cardivascular"I replied a little hesitantly.

"Oh wonderful thanks u may leave".

Letting out a breath I didnt know I had I exited out of the meeting and closed the computer as my phone dinged indicating that i had a text message.

Evil twin🖤

Yo wyd u busy??

I just got outta class whats wrong?

Can u watch kenzie for me and dia pls?