Chapter 20

Sah'Yarah Niyelle Evans|20|sahThe next day

The next day.
Loc: home

Monibabez😽

Bitchhh I forgot to tell u he put it down on me last night

🌚

Bitch yesss left a bitch stuck and I had to call my professor to say that I was sick,I'm fuckin STUCK.

Dayummm sis he got you on lock now you ain't going nowhere😂😂😂

Bro all day yesterday he was just all on me cuddling he ain't make no traps or nun.

Oh, u got that excellent coochie...GIMME SOME🌚

Ok, omw bae, we finna scissor.😼

"Monibabez liked "Ok omw bae we finna scissor.

Laughing to myself I put my phone down and just sighed getting in my thoughts.

I feel dumb asshit honestly I let him get to the waterpark and we dont even have a title on us Im disappointed in me and then not to mention I let him win me over after me and him was just technically being ike and tina.

Snapping out my thoughts I heard my phone ringing seeing "5iveooo🥰" flash across my screen.

"Hello," I said as I answered the facetime call.

"Fuck took u so long to answer the phone lil dickhead"he asked mugging me.

"Welllll I was in my thoughts and u called and broke me out of it, "I said in a questionable tone.

"Bro fuck out my face dawg," he said hanging up and I just laughed to myself.

That's what good coochie does to a nigga

" What should I do today a bad bitch is kinda bored"I thought to myself.

Bitch u can't even walk stay ya goofy ass in bed.

Shut the fuck up.

Laughing to myself I turned the tv onto stars so I could watch bmf.
.
.
.
.
"Meech daddy got his wife dreamin bout steak and potatoes" I said laughing.

"Tf why u in here talking to yaself"K5 said coming out of nowhere.

"Tf why are u breakin in my house" I said in a smart tone.

"Girl bye whatchu been doing while I was gone"he asked taking his clothes off and then getting in the bed.

"Wtf can I do" I said mugging him.

He laughed and then wrapped his arms around my waist and put his face in my boobs going to sleep I guess.

"Messiah..."

"Hmm"

"What are we bro cause I'm tired of being confused" I said as I broke the silence.

Lifting his head up he said "you my girl fuck u mean"he said with a mug.

"Nigga how am I ya girl and u ain't even ask me properly"I said now mugging him back.

"Sah'Yarah Niyelle Evans will u be my girlfriend"he said with a bit of excitement in his voice.

"Ummmm Yessss" I said smiling wrapping my arms around his neck and then kissing him.

"Now see look u my girl now but watch out I wanna play the game.

"But I wanna cuddle with you papa" I mumbled.

He didn't say nun he just wrapped my legs around his torso and went to the edge of the bed and sat there putting his headset and turning his game on.

"What yall pussy niggas on"he said as it turned on and he caressed my butt.

"Shut ya bitch ass us swerv"he said laughing.

"Papa shhh" I said lifting my head up out the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry mamas u going to sleep"he asked making me nod.

"Bitch worry about your dead ass grandpop pussy"he yelled in the mic as i jumped.

Getting off of him I wrapped the blanket around my body since I only had on panties and limped my way into the living room and laid down.
.
.
.
.
—————————————————————

This is short and boring just a filler tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️

But heyyyyyyyy how yall doin?

Ima start putting quotes at the end of the chapters now