Chapter 28

Messiah and Sah'Yarah laid comfortably on messiah's bed as messiah had one hand laid on her stomach as Sah'Yarah laid sleep in the bed as the events took place after their date last night

Messiah was up playing his game since he was the first person up.

They have yet to turn on their phones since they turned them off last night.

He wanted to wait to see and didn't really feel like all the questions just yet.

"AND ONEE" he yelled as he jumped up and accidentally made Sah'Yarah wake up.

She laid there as she held a mug expression and held eye contact wit him.

"I'm sorry mami"he said wit a nervous laugh.

She didn't even say anything back she just rolled her eyes and got up and she wobbled not only because of her "baby bump" but because of the activities that took place.

Sah went into the bathroom as she took care of herself considering her morning routine.

As K5 went back to playing the game chuckling to himself because of her walk.
.
.
.
.

After sah got done with showering and everything else she sat on the bed as she had some of his clothes on.

"You think we should turn our phones on now"she asked.

"I mean yea let's see about all the questions and shit".

She grabbed her phone and powered it on and seconds later all u heard was buzzing and dinging filling the room.

"Bombastic SIDE EYE"messiah said as they started laughing.

Sah read over her notifications as she smiled they were filled up with congratulations and likes until she got to a group chat the group chat consisted of
Sah
Moni
K5
Greg
Rell
Swerv

"Papi u see this gc".

"Yeah they funny asshit I'm reading it now"

Sah opened the group chat and read the messages.

Rell 🐒.
WAT DA FUCK IK YALL SEEN SAH POST.

Swervo on these hoes
Oh u know my messy ass did

My best bitch👯‍♀️
Are u lgbtq cause ya gun pink🌚

My best bitch👯‍♀️
But get out my fren business fat neck fuck

Greg🖤
OH NO THE FUCK SHE DIDNT (in my druskin voice)

Swervo on these hoes
Where tf is K5 at he know bout dis shit?