Chapter 26

2 weeks later

2 weeks later........
Sah'Yarah Niyelle Evans|20|sah

It's been 2 weeks since I've talked to Siah everyone updates me on his wellbeing which I appreciate because I still refuse to talk to him.

Since he's woken up I've gotten myself together I started going to school and I've started doing hair again I'm not into those bad habits anymore and I'm thankful for that.

Lately I haven't been around anyone but myself because I've been trying to pickup the pieces that I have lost when Siah was in a coma but I still text and call everyone I haven't completely ghosted everybody.

Hearing a knock from my door I walked out of my hair room assuming it was my next client I had next.

Opening the door I came face to face with my client.

"Hey girlyy" I said giving her a side hug as she greeted me back and we walked into my hair room.

"Ok and what style do you want again?"

"Um you can freestyle just make it cute."

Nodding my head I turned on some music as I began to do her hair,I was the never the type stylist to talk unless you wanted to be talked to.

"I really pray for chrisean cause me on the other hand blue would've been on his knees in tears cause as soon as lil baby would've texted me I would've been on a flight at his house within two minutes." She said making me laugh.

"Girl see me after he would've got his bm pregnant for the 2nd time I would've took that as a sign to get the fuck out of there."

"Chile tell me about it but she's young and blinded by quote on quote love which I don't agree on."

"True but people always says that people who are in a domestic relationship is hard to leave the significant other alone , people on the outside would never understand what it's like so all we can honestly do is just pray for her."

"You just made a very valid point i honestly think chrisean should move on for the better not just for her but for the baby as well because blue is not it."
.
.
.
.
.

"Omg I love itt thanks so much sis for the great conversation and great style my love."she said as she pulled $300 dollars out of bag.

"Girl I'm having a sale right now no need for this much."

" no you deserve it my love thanks sooo much I'll surely be back."and with that she walked out as I rushed into the bathroom to throw up.

Wtf bro this shit is not normal at all.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pacing back and forth in the bathroom as I waited for the pregnancy test to calculate the results as my heart raced and thoughts clouded my mind.

I can't be pregnant.
I'm too young I still have a life to live.
Nahh I'm just sick.
Sah u let a nigga take you out the game bro?
Nahhhh mht mht.

Hearing the time on my phone stop I took a deep breath and looked at all 10 test as they all came out the same..................
POSITIVE

My heart sunk as I burst out into tears, I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do bro.

Gathering all the test I'm stuck them in my nightstand drawer and laid down in bed.

My best bitch👯‍♀️💕
                                             Moni I need you.....

I'm omw right now sah,what's wrong?
                                                                                                    I'll tell u when u get here

Throwing my phone to the other side of my bed I just curled up into a ball and let the tears flow out my eyes and started thinking.

Is this why I've been so emotional lately?
All the alcohol I've been drinking is this making a impact on my baby?
Will I be a bad mom?
How will I tell messiah?

Hearing the front door open I knew it was moni and I heard footsteps approaching my room.

"What's wrong sah is everything ok?" She asked with a look of worry on her face.

"Look in the top drawer on my nightstand?" I mumbled as I heard the drawer open.

"Oh shit IMA BE A AUNTIEEEEEEE"I heard her yell as I scrunched my face up.

"Bitch your happy about this?"I asked mugging her.

"Why wouldn't I be hoe I never thought u would be the first one pregnant"

"Get out"I said pointing to my door as she laughed making me smile.

"Soooo who all knows"

"You're the first person to find out"

"You didn't tell Siah yet?"

"No I'm gonna surprise everyone with like little surprise boxes idk tho I'm scared moni"

"What are you scared of."

"What if I'm an unfit mom me and Siah not even in a real relationship what if my baby grows up in a single parent home "

"Sah bye the way you take care of your niece's I know for a fact that your gonna be a bomb ass mommy and plus no matter if u and K5 in a relationship or not you know he's gonna be on supportive ass person and the best dad he can be."

"Idk I guess we will find out eventually."

"I can't wait till my puddas get here.

"Bitch your stupid making nicknames for my baby and shit already."I said as she shrugged and we laughed.

___________________________________________________________
I love moni and Sah relationship 🥰

Anywayssss K5 knocked my girl up during summer 😒

Thoughts on this chapter ?

I went 2 for 2 wit updating this book😘