Chapter 37

Excuse all errors and misspells !

"Her crazy ass really stabbed u dumb ass dickhead"rell said laughing.

Flicking him off I walked into the trap and went into geez office.

"Yo youngboul wassup witchu"he said dappin me up.

"Ain't shit I been chillin on some calm shit." I said sitting down.

"You made a dickhead move out of anger and u had no fuckin plan I'm pissed at you cous."he said referring to the killing that happened making me drop my head.

"Nah nigga pick ya fuckin head we grown men."

"Yeah I reacted out of anger but that bitch was causing too much shit and that nigga had it coming anyway." I shrugged.

"Nah nigga you was sloppy with this one you know I give you 3k each body you drop but since that shit you did was sloppy you getting 3k my nigga."he said dropping the stacks on the table.

Still can cash my son out with this shit.

"Ight cuz whatever." I mumbled taking the money off the table and walking out.

"Yo 5 cmere"my lil brother said as I scrunched my face up.

"Fuck allat why u here lil nigga what I tell you bout this shit cuz"I said pushing him.

"Bro fuck wrong witchu you was my age when u started I'm tryna be like you."he said making my heart drop.

"Let's go get the fuck in my car." I said as u could hear the anger laced in my voice.

Pulling off we sat in silence for a bit.

"I want you to be better than me youngboul I apologize for putting this image of me in your head look at mekahi he dead look at me in and out of jail getting shot got bodies to my name too deep in the streets to back out I got a fuckin son on the way and I want to be better for my son you know that you can be better than me you about to be in 11th grade and already got 6 offers in football you can be something in life these streets ain't it manman and you know i won't tell you no wrong now what geez got you in there doing."

"Bussing traps."he mumbled.

"And where you store shit at."

"Your old room in that lil spot."

"Take it out I'll give u the bread for it take that shit out and bring it to me you done with this shit and I know you got a burner ima let you keep it since you the man of the house but the weed gimme." I told him as we pulled up into the driveway.

He went in the house and I sighed and rubbed my hands down my face.

If it ain't one thing it's another bro.

-
-
-
-

5:35pm.

After being in the mall for about 1hour almost 2 my brother and I been in about 4 stores already for my son.