Chapter 32

"Mamas wake up now"k5 said as he shook sah awake

Today was the gender reveal and the couples feelings were beyond excited for this bitter sweet day.

"Papi u excited" Sah asked as she got up and stretched.

"Yeaaa man what time does it start again"

"I think at 4 but Moni told us to come at 5 so we can have a special walk in or whatever"sah said rolling her eyes.

"Ok well im finna head out go get my cut and retwist and do last minute shit gimme kiss".

"Finna let a bitch touch ya head but tryna kiss me"she mumbled into the kiss.

"Don't start ya shit today niyelle real shit cannon"
.
.
.
.

1:50 pm

"Yes moni"she said mumbling.

"Hey ma'am fix ur attitude anyway what are you currently doing right now" Moni asked sah.

"I'm currently at my hair appointment getting it done why"

"Oh just making sure you are on schedule how you're supposed to be that's all what are you doing after your hair appointment"

"My nail appointment and after that my make up anddd then after that I'm going home and getting dressed better hope I'm not burnt out by then cause I'm not gonna come"

"Sah'Yarah don't start ya shit I'm so serious today" Moni said through gritted teeth as Sah rolled her eyes and hung up.

Everybody keep fuckin telling me not to start my shit bitch don't tell me what to do cause now ima do it
Sah'Yarah thought

.
.
.
.

30 minutes till 5

Sah'Yarah sat on her bed as she struggled to get her outfit on.

Punching the air she tried not to cry and ruin her makeup.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRO"she yelled not only because she couldn't get her dress on but also because the baby kicked her

"I'm just gonna wait until your daddy gets here because apparently I'm stressing you out and ur stressing me out and if u kick me like that again I will beatchomotherfuckinass" she said through gritted teeth.

"Mami u ready" messiah said as he walked into the room and then he sighed once he seen her with nothing on.

"Listen nigga I can't get this shit on so I needed some damn help tf don't blow out no damn breath like u irritated by me u look sexy tho baby daddy"

Messiah just looked at her like she was crazy as he went over and helped her as he struggled with her dress too but eventually got it on.

Now all he had to do was throw on his outfit and they could head out but it didn't really matter if he moved slow because moni told them come as late after 5 as possible and it was currently 5:10.
.
.
.
.
.