Chapter 46

"Mama hurttt"saddi said as I parted his hair retwisting it

"I'm sorry papa" I mumbled swatting his hands away trying to get the part neat.

"Dadaaaaa"he wined moving around in my lap.

"Saddi chill and get ya hair done so u can pull all the bad bitches"siah said laughing as I glared at him.

"Butt Butt"saddi said smiling as me and messiah couldn't help but laugh.

"Mamas when that house tour again"

"Umm tomorrow at 9"

Messiah and I have been talking about moving in together and stop living in separate houses although he be over here 95% of the time and plus the lease for the house was up soon so messiah and I decided to put our money together and just buy a home.

"Siah did I ever tell u about when I went out this girl came up to me all on my dick about you and shit and how she can't wait to book a hair appointment to see the house and shit."

"The fuck u mean"he said scrunching his face up.

"Exactly what i said"

"Stop doing hair in this house especially where my son lay his head if it ain't people you know don't do it"he said with a little worry in his tone.

"The fuck you think I'm stupid or something I'm already 20 steps ahead of you".

"I been telling u from day one get a shop and stop telling people where u lay your head at"

"Do I look like I got money for a damn shop non stop supplies for a shop a guard and money to pay fuckin bills for that shop when I have a damn bills and provide for my damn child,huh" I asked as I now as I raised my voice a little bit.

"You acting like you don't have me sah"

"I do have u but damn u shouldn't buy me everything thing."

"Fuck u mean I shouldn't I owe u the fuckin world I put u through hell, you carried my son and brought him into this world and for the first couple months of his life raised him on his own so yeah I do have to buy u everything cause I owe it to u sah."he said as he stood up off the couch and came over to kiss me.

"I get that but I'm telling u now NO u are not buying my shop I'll do it." I said as I finished saddi's last loc.

"Ouuu boyy u fresh u finna get all the bad bitches son."siah said as saddi cheesed showing all his teeth the little that he did have.

"U keep teaching my son about bitches and shit u need to teach him how to talk in full sentences." I said mugging the both of them.

"Mama hate"saddi said chuckling as I shook my head.
-
-
-
-
-

"Tuck E Teeseee Tuck E Teeseeeee"saddi said as we pulled up to Chuck E Cheese.

We was having a family day out today something that doesn't happen as often as it should since messiah is usually in the studio working with somebody.