Chapter 42

4 months later...

"Banks lets go you going home "the guard said as he opened my cell door

Smiling to myself i already had my shit packed i just was waiting on them to call me out.

Walking out the cell everybody was telling me be careful and they don't want me back in this shit.

I lowkey was what people called the "pod boss" since my pops was also being held in this jail word got around and everybody respected even more I don't have to worry bout shit honestly.

Stopping past this boy Ant cell i went in to see if he was sleep or not and he wasn't.

"Aye gang tell my pops I'm out and keep his head up" I said as I then walked out the pod.
-
-
-
-

"Stay safe kid don't come back"officer randy said as he walked me out and I nodded my head.

Speed walking out the gates I seen Greg,rell,and serv sitting in the car and they looked like they was hot boxing.

Getting into the car they was definitely indeed hot boxing.

"You dumb ass bitches sitting here doing illegal drugs infront of a jail wtf." I said getting in.

"Shut ya bitch ass up nigga welcome homeeeee bitch ass"rell said handing me a wrap already rolled making me smile.

"Mannn get me the fuck out of here I need to see my babies."I said as I lit the wrap.

"This nigga finna tear the streets uppp"Serb said and Greg tapped my shoulder.
-
-
-
-
The boys dropped me off at sah's house so we can have our moment but they was gonna do some other shit wit me tho.

Walking into sah's house everything was shut off downstairs which mean either the baby was sleep or they both was sleeping.

Taking my shoes off and walking up the steps quietly and fastly I heard light snore coming from sah's room as the door was slightly opened and her blue led lights was on.

Pushing the door open gently sah laid on her back as Asad laid on her chest and sah's phone was on her face.

They both was slumped like somebody put both of their asses to sleep.

"Sah'Yarah... Sah'Yarah...Sah'Yarah" I called out as she shuffled a little the opened her eyes.

Staring at me for a little her eyes then widened as she laid the baby on the bed softly then getting up and running over to me giving me the biggest hug.

"I missed u so much."she whispered as she cried in his arms and I let a few tears go myself.

"I missed you more mamas I'm never leaving y'all again I'm so sorry." I said in her neck.

Assad started crying making her let go of me and pick him up.

Grabbing him from her hands he immediately stopped crying and just looked at me.

"Hey twin it's me your dad I know you finally get to see me in person and not on video." I said as I smiled

Lil nigga really said copy and paste.

"Did you just call my son your twin he is not ugly he is so handsome unlike you."she said laughing.

"Girl bye you let this ugly nigga fuck the shit outage you and pop out a baby."I said and playfully pushed her head and then sat on the bed.

"Bye asf you home now you got your son soooo momma finna go put her freakum dress on and shake some ass."she said sticking her tongue out.

"Put that freakum dress on and go sit yo black ass down me and twin not playing with you."I said mugging her as she laughed.

—————————————————————
Excuse all errors
Hey boops this is short he's finally home
Ummm I'm doing a time skip next chapter
This book is slowly coming to a end 😢
Would YALL want a sequel?