Chapter 43

8 months later

8 months later...

I'm so fuckin stressed

Sitting on the edge of the bed as Asad laid on the bed beside me watching YouTube

The past 8 months has been crazy and hectic. Business has been booming school is stressful Messiah is trying to get out the streets as he started taking being a producer and making beats serious. He's worked with a lot of people so far I'm actually proud of him for trying but the streets is still in the way.

Moni and swerve have a baby on the way shockingly she's 4months pregnant and she's still small you could barely tell.

Rell stopped playing around with school and got himself together so now he's eligible to graduate in the summer.

Greg has just been isolating himself he still comes around but his grandmothers death is actually starting to hit him.

And Asad or saddi as everyone call him is now almost 1.

"Eat Eat." He said.

Asad was smart for his age me nor his dad don't play that so we made sure that we had him on a level that someone his age probably isn't on he almost knows how to talk , walk and express himself so he actually made everything easier.

"Ok baby we gonna go get some food and chill with daddy at his studio." I said sliding my MacBook off my lap standing up

"Tudio Tudio Tudio." He said jumping on my bed making me glare at him and he stopped.

The studio was our favorite place to go to and chill with messiah especially saddi you can definitely catch him and siah there if Siah watching him.

Walking into Asad room I stepped over all his toys and went into his closet and got a navy blue polo sweatsuit and his uggs out as he came in.

"Saddi clean this damn room I'm not playing with u." I said through gritted teeth making him mug me.

Going into my room I put his outfit on my bed as I went into my closet to find something to wear and then I heard a boom.

"SAH'YAIRE WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING PICK THEM DAMN TOYS UP AND STOP PLAYING BEFORE I FUCK U UP." I yelled so he could hear me.

"He act just like his special ass daddy the fuck." I mumbled.

-
-
-
-
-

Walking into Messiah's studio I got greeted by the receptionist as she buzzed the door open towards his studio.

Walking in it was Messiah,Swerv,and Rell.