Chapter 49

Nobody's POV:
7:28 pm

"Welcome to the podcast 5iveo its a pleasure to have you on the show man" the boul said.

"It's a honor to be here my guy" I said as I put on a fake smile.

Make this shit snappy I miss my family need to get back to
asap

"I see u got the guys wit u and shit but we just gon jump right into it and not waste no time so my boy how is it being the underdog of rap you know not that many people know of you would you consider yourself Philly famous " he asked.

"I mean shit thankful to all the supporters you know they help me put food on the table for the fam it's cool the whole world don't know of me but enough people know me I'm not trying to be fuckin drake im 5iveo for a reason the niggas in the trenches love me ion need my shit mainstream feel me"

"I like dat ,but speaking on that topic of family you been a family man I see you got wifey and ya little mini how's that life since you know u in the streets as well"

Fuck nigga tryna go fed

I looked at the guys before I started laughing shaking my head.

"Nahh man I ain't in the streets that's a lie." I said laughing

"Aww shit my bad my bad"he said catching the hint.

"But as far as the family that shit cool I would've never thought I would've found the one that girl really god sent same for my seed that lil nigga my world." I said smiling to myself

"And one more thing all you bitch ass opp niggas tryna come at my bitch keep on and that shit gon get bad for u on the guys" said staring into the camera.

—————-—————-—————-—————-——8:00 pm
"Papa I'm not playing with u get these fuckin toys up before I throw them away" I said walking into his room.

"Bye dwirl"he said as he laid on his iPad basically naked.

"Asad Sah'yaire Banks I'm not bouta keep tellin u shit make me fuck u up and I'm not even playing witchu rn bro." Said raising my voice a little.

Smacking his teeth he threw his iPad at me and got up.

I wasted no time to go over to him and beat his ass as he began to cry.

"YOU GON LEARN TO STOP BEING DISRESPECTFUL NOW CLEAN THIS ROOM AND WHEN U DONE BRING YA ASS DOWNSTAIRS AND EAT SO U CAN GO TO BED" I yelled as I snatched his iPad.

"I tell my dad"he said through his tears.

I don't give a fuck Keisha aww wait my poor baby
No Sah stand on 10 stop babying him.

Walking down the steps I then fixed his noodles as I put cheese and hot sauce in them.

"Asad bring ya bad ass downstairs so u can eat this food"

I heard little footsteps and then seen him appear in the dining room.

"Can I get my tabwet pwease mama"he asked.

"No now sit there and eat your food so u can go to bed"

He started sniffing and then started crying.