Chapter 3 - Hickey!

Leila's pov

Did he just say I gave him a hickey??
I did no— I looked at his neck and I see a purple red spot. Oh no it does look like I did.

Well it's not because I was just defending myself...right? Yeah I was thanks. I honestly didn't...he's just sensitive.

Right?

"N-no I didn't." I said and began to hit his shoulder again

"Oh really my love? You didn't?" He said chuckling watching me struggle was fun to him!

"Yeah! Now leave. Leave me you green eye monster!!!!" I said yelling in his ear making him hiss

"Gosh baby doll you yell loud." He said and tighten his hold a bit more but not to hurt me.

"I'm not your baby doll." I said while punching his shoulder. I'm getting tired. I need sprite.

"Baby doll." He said smiling and I groaned. He's so annoying! Should I bite him. No he will say it is a hickey.

But what do I do.
"Help! Someone help!!!!!" I yell as loud as I can. And he chuckled and leans down to my ear. "No one will disturb us my doll"

"Shut up!!" I said yelling in his face. I try to wiggle out of his hold. He's just too strong.

"Fine if you answer my question I will let you go doll" he said and rubbed my waist softly.

"Fine. What."I scowled

"Why were you there" he said and his eyes darken a bit but replaced with a soft eyes.

"I was helping my fiend. Why do you care I can do whatever I want. Who are you to touch me and tell me what to do." I said again scolding him

He stares at me and grins a little. "My love you're feisty, I like it. Don't come back here my doll" he said at the end sounding scary.

"Why.." I said and stopped moving around

"Because..I don't want you to get hurt.."
he said softly and he leans in on my neck and breathes in my scent making me squeal

"Hey move."  I said panicking and trying to push him again.

"And why would I get hurt?" I said.

"Someone's going to burn the place down before shooting it down." He said in my neck still smelling my scent. And then he mumbled "you smell so good"

I try to push him a again. More puzzled by what he just told me.

"W-what..are you lying? M-my friends in there." I said worried.

"Don't worry my doll. And I'm not lying"
He said chuckling.

"STOP TOUCHING MEEE!!" I said whining and try to push him back.

He chuckled and looked at me softly

"You're lying to scare me. Now let me go" I said trying to make him go away. He's so annoying. My allah I didn't do anything bad it's all him.

I look down at his foot and stomped on it and he hissed. He moved it back and held me tighter. I groan and look at his neck

I have to do it.

I bite his neck harder this time and he let go immediately and cursed. I smirk and run away fast. Boooom yeah.

🍄🌱🍄🌱🍄
I was trying to contact Maya the entire time. Im sitting at the edge of the sofa worried: what if he was telling the truth?

Just on time someone opened ten front door and came in: I look up and see maya look at me.

She rolled her eyes and walked to her room