Chapter 40 - Private Jet

——-

Leila's pov -

I walk into his private jet. It's magnificent! It's beautiful! It's huge! I looked around amused by all the great detail.

The man has good taste.

I go towards one of the seats. It looked like first class seats but better. I was about to sit in the window seat but he beat me to it.

"Damien! I wanna sit there! Leave!" I whine and stomp my feet. He looked at me and smirked.

"There's other seats doll" he said and looked back at the window and I looks round. He's right but I want this one. I saw it first. He's a jerk. Why should I move? He should move.

"No! You move!" I yell and smack his biceps but I doubt that did anything to him. He chuckled and pat his thighs.

"Sit"

My mouth dropped. "No!" I yell and move back. He wants me to sit on his lap!! But that didn't satisfy him, he grabbed my arm and pulled me on his lap.

I screamed and tried to push him away. "You're such a pervert!! I hate you!" I yelled in his face and he closed his eyes and tilted his head from my scream. He looked like he was in pain from my screaming.

"Can you be any louder my love?" He said groaning and adjusted me on his lap like I was 1 pound.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the window. Still on his lap.

I smile wide. This is beautiful!

My first time on a plane was a terrible experience. The plane looked old and I sat next to a man who kept snoring while sleeping. I asked the flight attendant to switch my seat since he's also a man. But she said no.

Beautiful story, The embarrassing part is. I screamed so loud when they took off. My first time on a plane. Don't blame me. I got scared.

I thought I'd die.

But allah was with me.

Damien was just staring at me with a small grin. I rolled my eyes and pushed his head away.

"Pervert..." I said under my breath and he just smiled but it immediately dropped when Xander and some body guards came in.

Damien held my hip but his hands wandered down and squeezed my thighs. My allah what is this!

"I'll bite you again if you don't stop" I said to him and he chuckled.

"Bite me my love. I love when you mark me" he said in my ear.

I looked at him in shock. This perverted guy! I can't even with him anymore. I ignored him and watched as the Plane started to move. I held the seat handle tight.

I hear a click and look down. Damien put the seatbelt around us. I tried to look cool and calm.

The plane started to fly off. I clench whatever I'm holding right now. I closed my eyes tight.

I feet two strong arms wrap around me and pull me in more.

"Baby doll I got you. I'm here" he said in my ear raspy but softly. If that makes sense.