Chapter 18 - And Worthless

Leila's pov-

"Baby doll why did you close your eyes?" I hear a soft yet deep voice say. I open my eyes and see Damien looking at me with a confused hurt face.

"I-I...I don't k-know" I said in a sad voice. I really thought he would hit me. I'm just dramatic. Yeah Leila.

"My love what did the doctor say" I hear him say again and rubbed his thumb on my cheeks softly.

I frown and look away so he didn't touch me. I'm grateful he saved me. May allah reward him for that but I will not consider him as my husband heartily. I'm a loving way.

But I'm stuck here: what if Adam comes and takes you back. What if they beat me up so bad I die.

Stop it brain.

Oh my allah what if my brains right.

"Baby doll what are you thinking" he said again softly and kissed my hand. I pull away and looked to my side again.

"I'm sorry" I hear him say again and he kept on kissing my hands.

"Because of me, your fucking stupid husband you got hurt from the dog." I what hun say again and continue kissing my hands and slowly my wrist up.

Why is he apologizing? It should be me honestly.

I was going to say something but his phone rang. He groans and checked the collar ID.

I frown and pull my hands away. His work is more important than me.

He sighs and picked it up. He was speaking in another language so I didn't understand. But he was mad. He was slightly yelling.

Then he ended the call and looked at me.

"I have—" I cut him off

"Go..." I said softly and closed my eyes to sleep. I wanted to open them but I refuse. I hear movements and soft lips met my cheek. He kissed me!!

I gasped and open my eyes. How dare he!! He runs out the room before I could scream.

"AHHHH DAMIEN!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

——

I sat up and let a loud sigh out. I'm so bored! I can't even pray due to my condition.

My allah please forgive me.

I haven't seen my 'husba- Damien. I haven't seen Damien.

The last time I saw him was a couple days ago when he kissed me on the cheek. I wasn't blushing. Maybe a litt- I was blushing. No man ever touched me or kissed me before.

He just wants my body.

I have been on this bed for such a long time I'm tired of sitting down.

My mind is in prison in this room.

My bad thoughts come to me in a matter seconds. My family. Adam. Zain. What will they do to me. Im so scared it makes me shake and cry.

I can't even fight back. Im literally so weak.
I don't wanna get cringy and depressing so let's cut it short. Life isn't on my side but inshallah everything will be okay.

Inshallah.

Leila your mother will starve you again. You're gaining some weight. Remember your parents need you to look good for zain when you two marry.

Bad thoughts like this make me cry. I love food to no limit. But I can't have it. Something you love so much but you can't have. Is it bad I miss my parents? I mean they were my parents. Sometimes they were nice.

I don't understand myself sometimes. I'm just so tired.

And worthless

Oh my allah stop these bad thoughts.

I look at the door and sigh heavily. I want to leave this room.

I miss rajah.

I want boba but this 'castle' doesn't even have chocolate without it saying. 'Protein'
How yucky!

That's it I'm ending this stress.

"AMARIS!! ONDINA!!!!!" I yell so loud and I already hear loud steps running to my room.

"LEILA???" Amaris screamed and came in worried. That was so bad of me. She probably thinks I died or something.

"Sorry...I just wanna talk to Damien. Now." I said in a stern and very sad face.

"O-oh god you're crying! Yes let me call him-" she pulled her phone to call him but I shake my head.

"I want to see him in person. Please" I said crying and picking the skin on my hands. I didn't even know I was crying. Listen I have been trapped in this room of course I'd cry for no reason.

"I-um-we- yes" she said with a uneasy look but called him on the phone. And I waited and see Ondina come in confused but her eyes widen seeing me crying: she runs to me and hugged me and I cried in her arms.

I can't believe I'm crying over boba.

🍄🌱🍄🌱🍄

Damien's pov

I was in missions all fucking day yesterday and the day before that. I haven't seen my baby doll and it makes me mad.

I look through the file while walking to the meeting room. Some of my workers are practicing in the boxing room.

Some are in the gun range here. Some are working on our new problem with Renzo my stepbrothers middle name.

We call him Renzo most of the time because it will be more unknown to people who know by his first name. We don't want our plan to be exposed to the pussy.

I arrived at the meeting room. I walk in and everything bowed down and I coldly walk past everyone and sat at the big main chair at front. The boss chair.

I take my file out and read the papers and glance up at the baster sitting across from me. I stare coldly at him.

Mother fucker wants to be Allies with me. Everyone wants that.

A dream that will never come true.

I threw the file on the table and leaned back into chair and looked at them.

They looked so scared.

"No" I said simply and shortly and they looked so disappointed.

"P-please king we really need the teams
Help." He said with a glint of weakness in his voice.

"I—" I was going to speak but my phone interrupted making me mad. Does no one know the fucking rules! I look at the caller ID and see, 'Amaris' why on earth is she calling me now.

"Amaris this better be important or else" I said lowly and putting the phone to my ear. I lean back on the chair again.

"S-sorry k-king. B-but—" She paused and continued. Why is she so nervous.

"Amaris speak I'm in a meeting" I said getting irritated already.

"L-Leila is sobbing and c-calling for you to come b-back."

Her words made me jolt up and everyone looked at me. Xander came to me and said something but I spoke.

"I'm coming" I cut the call and look at Xander.

"Get my motorcycle" I said sternly. It's a faster option.

—————