Chapter 51 - Pregnant???

Leila's pov -

"A-alright..give me the bad news first.." I said squeezing the bed sheets tightly. I'm scared for some reason.

"Alright, the bad news is, you're not eating enough for the baby" she said and that shoved me in confusion.

I'm not a baby! Tears flood my eyes. "I'm not a baby!!" I said as a whimper left my lips. She looked at me I'm shocked and cracked up.

What?

"No I mean is, you're pregnant.." she said softly holding my hands as she kneels down.

"P-pregnant?" I said as tears blocked my vision again. my hand uncontrollably went to my belly and rubbed it.

I'm going to be a mom? Will I be a good one?

Oh god no! What will mama and papa say! What will Adam say? What will the people say!! They all will hurt me and—- oh gosh no no.

"Mrs?" She said immediately running to me. I didn't even realize I was hyperventilating.

She quickly gives me a cup of water and I slowly take sips. But then I pushed it away. She puts the glass down and held my hands.

"It's going to be okay. This is a happy moment for you and king. Should I tell him or you will?" She said smiling.

My breath hitched. Damien? What if he doesn't want the baby? That's why he's sending me back because he realized after we did it—- he made a mistake...

Is that the case?

Yes

Oh gosh.

I can't go back home then. I can't. I was planing on going back home and accepting fate but now I can't.

I risk everything. I will hurt mama and papas feelings. Then I will be badly punished. Which I deserve.

Oh really?

Yeah..I deserve it. I can't believe this. I'm doomed.

Zain will kill me. Adam will burn me. Papa will kill the ba—

They will kill the baby before they get to you

"NO NO NO NO NO!!" I yelled and started hyperventilating once again. I can't breathe.  I covered my ears and started to shake.

"Mrs Luciano!!!?" I hear her shout and start to rub my back. "Breathe with me!" She said and started counting but her voice slowly fades.

And I black out.

🍄🌱🍄🌱🍄🌱

Domains pov—

She hates me. So much. More than before now. Great! Just fucking great! I grab a vase and threw it on the floor out of pure anger.

Booking her tickets was the hardest thing I've ever done. But I couldn't. I don't even know where she lives in pak- Pakistan was it?

Fuck I'm a terrible husband. Her family must fucking miss her. But fuck it's hard to just—-

I hear a knock on my office door. My frown turned into a cold expression. I mumbled a harsh 'come in' and I see Xander come in with his laptop.

"We scanned the chip. The person was wearing gloves but the footage I
caught—" he paused and closed his eyes

"The footage I got is— is very disturbing." He said letting out that shaky breath of his. I sighed and rubbed my temple.

"Show" I said demanding and loosen my tie. He brings the laptop on the desk and played a video.