Chapter 29 - Do It!

Leila's pov -

I put my hand on the golden door knob that leads to the balcony. I twist the knob but..

It's locked.

Break it

I shake my head and backed away. I don't wanna do this anymore..what if I survive..

Simple: Damien would beat you up for being depressed.

My breathing picked up. Then I'm not doing this. Mama will yell at me for being embarrassing. I remember telling my mama before I left to Italy. Forced to go btw.

'Mama...I wanna die' I remember telling her so sadly and she stared at me madly and shook her head. I wish she gave me a hug. Instead she said.

'Who will clean when you're gone! Don't mention this to papa or else he will hit us both! Stupid..'

I regret telling her that. I should keep things to myself or else others get hurt. Mama said she got hit because of me multiple times. I feel so guilty.

Drink poison

Poison? How do I get poison? I feel like I am the poison to others. I don't know what to do. I'm stuck. Should I break this?

Yes.

After you die. The family could just say you died of a sickness and no one will talk bad about your parents.

That's...that's kinda a good idea. So I am doing a good thing for them. I walk over to the nightstand and see a lamp. Will it be good enough?

Chair

I should throw a chair at it. Yes. I'm so smart. I head over to the chairs and a small table. I grab the chair and took a few breaths.

What will happen. I'm doing a good thing. This is better than getting drowned. I don't know how to feel about going home. Do I want to go home? Do I wanna stay..or do I just wanna disappear...

Do it

I held the chair tighter. I don't wanna make a mistake again. If I go home..I will be in huge trouble. I will make my family a humiliation. That's not okay..if I stay I will only make it worse. If I die...I don't know.

Who will clean for mama...Adam said all family's are like this. But I don't see Ondina and Amaris with the same bruises.

Papa said the scars and bruises are my reminder to stay obedient. Or else he can draw more.

I don't want more.

Am I allowed to say that?

Do it!

I pick up the chair and threw it to the window. It didn't work. It just fell.

Can't you do anything right! Useless girl!!

No one need you! You're a extra!

Tears fell from my eyes and I back away. I'm trying my best. I promise. I will make it right this time.

Prove it

I hesitated but took a look around the room for a weapon.

Hurry!

My eyes landed on the Bobby pin on the bathroom. I open the door it and look inside the huge place.

I look around slowly and stop as I see a hair dryer. I run to it and pick it up. It was heavy. Why is it so heavy. Whatever I got something!! Yay. I am actually doing something right

Break it now!

I nod and turn around and entered the room but I see Damien with a confused look as he took the chair from the glass door and put it at its place.

I failed.

Again.

You're useless!

Tears threaten to fall but I held them. Damien turned around and sees me. He had the same confused face but when he looked at me it soften.

"Doll why was there a chair there" he said chuckled and had a soft tone. I just stood there holding the hair dryer behind my back.

He stared at me and came closer and I stepped back. I put the dryer away swiftly and I turn to leave but he picked me up and placed me on the counter of the sink.

I scream and kicked him.

"Pe—"

"Pervert?" He said but I was going to say something when he finished it for me. My head nodded and I looked away from his eyes.

"Look at me baby" he said lifting my chin to meet his eyes. If I succeeded in my plan. I wouldn't be on here anymore.

You'd be in hell

I gasped and flinched. I don't wanna go to hell. Damien looked at me confused. "What's wrong baby" he said while caressing my thighs.

I squirm in my spot and move back but he pushed me towards his body. I gasped and placed my hands on his chest to keep the distance.

"S-sto-"

"No baby" he said cutting me off. "When did I ever stop?" He said chuckling and I just stared at him.

"D-Damien" I said with a breathy tone. And he leaned down.

"Yes my love?" He said playing with my open hair. I don't sleep with a hijab. It's weird. No one does that.

"Can y-you give me the keys for the balcony..I wanna see the view..as the sun goes up..." I said looking at him with pleading.

He just stared at me for seconds. "I'll build you a whole new Terris so you can see the stars at night and see the sunrise in mornings"

Yes please...

"Gosh Damien I asked for one thing.." I said hiding my rosy cheeks.

"Don't hide your beautiful blush" he said smirking and I look up at him. "Can you just give me the keys..please?"

I said softly and he smiles and admired my face. His hands were placed on both sides of the counter as he leans closer every single time. He's too close. And I find it comforting.

Slut

Never mind...I guess I don't like it..

"Yes. Anything else?" He has a soft expression on.

"W-who's Adam" i said fast and played stupid like I don't know he's my brother.

His face dropped to a cold expression But it turned to a emotionless one.

He cleared his throat and looked away. "Let's go eat mi amore" he picked me up and placed me in his arms and I hit him as much as i can and everywhere.

"Tell m-me" I said loudly and he shook his head. "I won't" he said coldly and guided me out the bathroom and placed me on the bed.

"D-" I stopped as he walked towards the sofa but spoke in a very deep and low tone.

"Maybe one day my love..You will know everything" he then sat on the sofa taking his phone out. I kicked my legs on the bed. I was right

I knew it...he's playing me.

They all do. Papa said I'm just a toy.

Maybe That's why he's always calling me doll..

Then I felt my eyes close.

As morning came the sun shown in my face brightly. I yawn and roll over on the bed and look at the nightstand and see keys.

I jolted up.

Did he give me the keys...I smile..he remembered. I pick up the keys and close my eyes.

I wanna do it at night...

Plan: do it at night.

Inshallah

—-
I swear it's getting really good. Stick with me. You will love it.