Chapter 15 - killer dog attack

Leila's pov-

I slowly went out the elevator and walked to the door. The lights are dim again. I wonder why. Maybe when it gets to a certain time they dim the lights.

I speed walk to the door and open it. I gasp seeing two guards already standing there.

"Queen" they how and I still stood there in shock. I close the door behind me and look at them. Maybe I can ask them if they know where this 'pet mansion is'

"Where's the pet mansion? And you don't have to call me queen" I smile at them and they look at each other .

"I'm sorry I can't—" I cut them off immediately.

"I'm sorry to cut you off but I am allowed. My husband said I could go" I said smiling and they look unsure and they moved out the way and I did a victory dance to myself.

They lead the way. There was another mansion!!! Right next to this one. He puts a passcode and entered. We get in the interior in here is all black and grey. Boring.

One of them left and the other stayed with me. And we entered into a elevator then He clicked a button, 'AE' what does that mean.

"What does that mean?" I said looking at the man and he stood next to me as the doors close.

"Animal Exhibit" he said shortly. I nod slowly. That makes more sense. I don't want him with me though. I wanna be alone. With Rajah.

The doors open and I see a very aesthetic version off the Amazon forest. Or whatever forest but without so many trees and bushes. There are enough to see the beautiful place.

Im in a higher balcony that goes all the way up the trail. I look down from the railing it's near but not enough to jump at you. There's a tree house and I see some monkeys in it.

This whole place looks like the jungle book! There's beautiful structures! I go around further in the hallway holding the railing. It's beautiful.

(Picture down below)

I see some crocodiles in the water and then there's a wall with green vines. Over it I see many other things. I look up and see the monkeys!! Cute!!!!

I see Rajah on top of a huge water fountain resting. He's looking at me and I wave happy. I can't believe he has this whole things and I don't know!!

I see Rajah jump off and runs to my railing and climbed a huge rock and sat on top of it and I can literally reach and touch him. I reach my hand out and touch his soft fur. Oh gosh! He's so soft.

"Hi my dear Rajah!" I said giggling and he purrs. He must be hungry let me find him food. The bodyguard just stands there awkward like he sees this everyday.

"You can wait outside the mansion I'll be there in a minute." I said smiling and he bows and nods. He then left to the elevator and I squeal

I turn around and look for any type of food source and see a door behind me say something in a different language.

'stai fuori' then it has a whole paragraph in another language. I huff and rolled my eyes. Whyyyy!!!

Fuori? Maybe that means food. Yeah. I reach my hand over to the door knob and wiggle it. It's open luckily. See if it were dangerous it would be close.

I open it and boom. It's so dark and a blast of heat hits my face. Eww it's steaming in here. It smells bad too!! I put my hand to the wall and try to find a light switch.

"Yes!" I found it and open it. I giggle and turn around and immediately I see a empty room with boxes. Ugh! I go further and Move one of the boxes and it was empty? What in the world—

I look around more and see the door scratched up and the wall with claw marks all over. I gasp and step back a little. The boxes well some are chewed up and ripped into tiny pieces.

One thing for sure. This isn't a food storage.

I turn to leave and heard growling behind me. My heartbeat increased. What is that. I turn my head a little and my eyes widen as I see a big dog.

His fur is black and he's huge. My heartbeat increased again and it felt like I couldn't breathe.

I see the dog run to me and I scream. But it stopped and I look over and see it's chained. Luckily.

I take a deep breath and run to the door but I paused as I heard something breaking. I gulp and open the door and before I knew it something grabbed my leg. I screamed and I tried to kick it off.

I turn around to hit it and my eyes see the chain chewed off. Oh my allah!!

"AHHHHH LET G-GO!"

I scream at the top of lungs. I'm scared. The dog grabbed jumped up and grabbed my waist and started biting making me scream louder.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I scream at the top of lungs. bloody murder scream came out. It echoed. My cries were louder too. My hands were shaking badly and I can't find anything to hit it with.

I hear a big roar. Rajah sees this. I get out the room as the dogs attached. I trie stop kick off but it's just moving me around like it's going to kill me. Oh no.

"HELP!!" I said sobbing. I want to go.
The dog let goes and I stand up as blood drips down.

The i start to run but something attacked my back and I fell. I screamed again and tried to kick it but it grabbed my leg and started chewing it.

"N-NO!! HELP!!" I said sobbing. I close my eye sobbing and screaming.

"BABY DOLL!!" I turn around to the sound of that voice. It's Damien.

—-
Poor Leila. What do you think?

Here's an idea of what I imagined it like.