Chapter 55 - Family surprise 1

Damien's pov -

I sat in my office looking at the emails I'm being sent. I slowly sip my alcohol while reading some emails.

I groan and look at my phone. Fuck. She hasn't messaged me yet.

Does she not miss me. It's been two damn weeks since I talked or heard of her and she hasn't messaged or called.

But Amaris told me she's doing fine. She's fucking mine so it doesn't matter if she messages or calls.

The door slammed open. "Fuck Xander can't you knock" I glared and he simply rolled his eyes and put a file on my desk.

"Good news, I booked the tickets; and one of Xander tracks has been found. We can find him now" he said smirking making me smirk back.

"Good. Make sure the flight is first class and when is it" I said coldly and stood up from the chair slowly getting my coat on.

"Tomorrow, will you meet them tomorrow" he said and I shook my head.

"No, I won't meet them yet. I will meet them when Leila meets them." I said and slowly get my stuff ready.

"Yes sir, I informed Amaris and Ondina. And told them to not say anything. They are getting all the staff on duty. We send the Malik Family a call and mailed the tickets. They emailed us back and agreed to it. But all they said was 'okay' I thought they would be excited.." he said confused a little and showed me the email reply.

It only says, 'okay when' and from there Xander send all information. "They think it's a scam. Make sure they get a good experience. That's my wife's family"

I said sternly and he nods. "Alright man.." he said and continued to text and message while I head to the door.

"Is Erick dead" I said stopping at the door

"Yea, this morning at 3 am he had his last breath" he said in a stern voice back.

"Good" I said and walked out my office.

🍄🌱🍄🌱🍄

Leila's pov -

"Amaris...what's going on?" I said looking around at all the busy staff running around the house like...like someone special is coming again.

Is Damien coming back?

Oh gosh! My heart started to beat faster than ever. I haven't seen him for two weeks now. My stomach surprisingly got a bit big faster.

A tiny baby bump.

"Oh sorry Leila I don't wanna ruin it" she said smiling and winked at me and walked away with stuff in her hands. I stood there in the middle of the hall confused.

Who is coming? And why is everyone smiling so much.

No one is telling me. That's annoying..I looked at my phone and rolled my eyes as I see a text from Damien, after two weeks he texts now? Damn..

Dami- "He baby doll, miss daddy?"

Me- "you wish daddy"

*seen*

I rolled my eyes as he didn't reply but saw it. He probably is groaning or moaning. He's kinda weird. He likes the kinky stuff. Weirdo...is it bad I like it?