Chapter 58 - Secrets Unlocked

Should I make a chapter when they have the kid?

Yes or no?

——

Damien's pov -

Leila held onto my shirt and wouldn't let go out of fear. It made me full on weak. I cupped her cheeks.

She started crying and hugged me. My heart beat a thousand times faster. I shouldn't be getting butterflies in my fucking stomach.

I don't know anything about her religion but It doesn't mean I haven't been watching Leila do of say stuff about it.

"Baby doll...you have to go with Amaris right now...remember that..." I paused before thinking. "Remember that Allah is besides you my love" I said softly. I probably butchered the name.

She looked up at me in surprised. Her big orbs filled with tears again. Her fists let go softly. And immediately I passed her to Amaris who caught her and quickly ran with her.

She looked back at me before going with Amaris. A small smile filled her beautiful face making my body act wild. Fucking  fuck. I walked out the room and head towards the stairs and see the basters already up.

Renzo smirked at me. Fuck I wanna punch that smirk off his face. He looks like an idiot trying to play with fire.

He never learns.

"Where's your lil wife. I wanna meet my sister in law? She must be kind. Right?" Renzo said smirking and I clench my fist on the gun tighter.

"Remember when...my family kicked you out? Yeah that was really funny. How old were you? Like...7? Nah I don't care." He said stepping up a bit closer.

"You build your own business, took everything from my father! My girlfriend died from your antics!" He yelled now anger showed. She stepped closer.

I just watched him coldly. Letting him say his final words.

"You know how your real parents left you? And then your other foster ones and now us? Well listen here Damien, no one will ever love you!" He said And stepped face to face with me now.

He was panting like a fucking dog from his lil speech. I stared at him with no emotions. "Are you done?" I said sternly and he clenched his jaw.

"No." He said and punched me. "YOU KILLED MY FUCKING GIRL! YO-YOU
R-RUINED MY LIFE!" He yelled with tears staining his cheek.

I stared at him coldly. Is he dumb or just stupid? "Listen here stupid fucker. Your girlfriend tried to kill you! Mother fucker she held a gun to your head! You were fucking sleeping! She tried to kill you there and then! I was dumb to even save you. Wish she killed you. But no. I shot her before she could shoot you. It's not my fault you got a girl who is doenst even like you." I said and grabbed him by the collar.

"You my dear brother, we're saved by me 'cause I had some fucking humanity for you. That's was my biggest mistake." I said and threw him to the floor. I can feel the side of my lip bleeding. Nothing new.

"I-I WIL KILL Y-YOUR WIFE SO Y-YOU GET THE SAME PAIN!" He yelled and tried to get up. "Y-you shot her." He said in anger and took his gun out.

I stared at him. "Was I fucking wrong?" I said looking at his pathetic body. His hand shot up with his gun and pointed it at my head. With his lil hands shaking.

All my guards immediately held their guns at him about to shoot all at once to him but I held my hand at them. Not yet.

"I-I will kill you." He said crying and I smiled. "Okay. Go ahead lil boy no one's stopping you. "You find this funny!" He yelled and stepped closer.