Chapter 38 - A Mess

Damien's pov -

I watched as my beautiful wife slept on the bed slowly. I watched her for a couple of more minutes.

I slowly shut the door and take the elevator down. Once I arrived down I walked down the huge hall. I see Xander and Amaris already looking at me.

Xander had a smile. It soon will drop after the news I'm telling this baster.

"Xander" I said sternly and approached them. "Miss me?" He said smirking and I rolled my eyes.

"Fucker just do as I say." I said in a angry tone.

"Dominant? I like it da— sir" he said with a smug smirk. I rubbed my temple. "You're so fucking annoying Xander" I said gritting my teeth.

I looked over at a bright red Amaris. Yeah I don't blame her. "Amaris, go get Ondina. To my office now!" I said in a seething tone again and Xander's smirk fell into a frown.

"Why?" He said and I smirk at him. "You'll see" I said and the. Walked towards my office.

——-
I looked over at the slightly shaking Ondina. I looked at her with my cold eyes. She was trying to get my doll away from me.

"I want nothing but the truth. You fucking understand?" I said coldly and kept looking at the shaking Ondina in front of me.

"Yes..." she said with a shaky voice.

"We're you the one who helped my wife escape from the mansion?" I said getting one of my pens and playing with it.

She started crying again. I kept staring at her with no emotion. I look over and see Xander with a shock and confused expression.

"Why would she? Ondina is this true?" Xander said getting closer to her.

She looked at him and back at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Y-yes" she said and burst into tears again. Xanders eyes showed panic. He looked at me with a plate expression.

He loves her. I can tell. I won't fucking take her away from him. I'm not that cruel.

"Damien.." he said with a shaky tone. He's confused too. I sighed and stood up from my chair.

"You did nothing but caused her to get more hurt." I said with a monotone voice and approached them both.

"You're going to give clear words now, who the fuck was involved." I said looking at her shaky form as she held xanders arm.

After a few seconds she only cried. My blood was boiling she's making me mad.

"Ondina, speak!" I said a bit louder.
"M-Mike" she said and dug her face into Xander's chest.

Mike...one of my bodyguards. Fuck they all are dead now.

I clench my jaw and looked at Xander.

"I want mike in the basement. As for you Ondian..." I looked at Ondina who's sobbing in Xanders arms.

I was going to fire her. But my brain thought of Leila's promise with me. Fuck! I can't do that.

"I'll give you another chance. If you dare to screw up, I'll do worse than fire you" I said coldly and everyone looked shocked at my words. I don't spare anyone.

🍄🌱🍄🌱🍄

Leila's pov -

I look over at Ondina who's crying on her knees infornt of me. I looked  at her with a frighten expression.

"Ondina...stop.." I said with a shaky voice. She gets up and holds my hands still on her knees.

"Leila! I'm sorry!! I-I was scared! I was scared he would do the same to you!" She said holding her belly and rubbing it around.