Chapter 47 - Gunshot

Leila's pov -

They should serve boba as the drinks not venom drinks or should I call it what 'they' say, 'alcohol'

I was piling food on to my plate. I should eat.

Don't eat. Count your calories

I should and when I go back home mama will kill me if she sees me gain slight weight. I should not eat. I think to myself and pick up some brownies and took a bite.

I closed my eyes and squeal. It tasted so good! I've only tried this two times in my life! I jump in my spot at amazing taste.

I wish I can eat all of this. But that would mean—

Fat

I look down at myself and sighed: I will starve myself later. Let me enjoy this. I start to walk to our table, I heard Damien's about to do a 'big speech' if he gets shy I can just pull him away.

Shy Damien

That doesn't exists

Well it does now

I glanced at them and furrowed my eyebrows while taking a bite out of the brownie. They look so mad! Especially Damien.

I can see him clench his fists and stood up. His jaw was clenched, his eyes held a deadly warning. I wonder why, I walked towards him but stopped as I dropped my brownie!

NOOOOOO!!!

I immediately picked it up and put it on the plate but went to grab another one. I grabbed two more and turned around again.

I look over at Damien talking to Xander. Both of them standing up. Damiens eyes fell on me and immediately soften. I smiled and waved at him with brownie in my mouth stuffed.

He let out a small chuckle and stared down and said something to Xander. Then he went back to serious and clenched his fists again.

What are they so...YK mad about.

Damien stared at me and I continued to walk again. His eyes suddenly widen. He pushed Xander out the way who fell on the floor hard holding his arm in pain.

I tilted my head confused until.

"BABY DOLL MOVE!"

🍄🌱🍄🌱🍄

Damien's pov -

"What the fuck do you mean there's a mother fucking chip in her neck! HOW!" I yelled making him slightly jump.

I slammed my fists on the table angry. How did this even happen. My eyes could only see red. I wanna kill who ever dared to do this to MY wife.

MY girl.

"I don't know but definitely someone is betraying us- a spy for sure. We need to check everyone including..Ondina and Amaris." He said and sighed.

I clenched my jaw and leaned back on the chair. I wanna fucking kill Renzo. I want to kill him now. I want to see him blood scattered everywhere. He's crossing the line for putting a chip in her neck. But I need ti make sure this is true.

I stood up and took my phone and put it in my pocket. "Cancel my speech. Call the team and inform them." I said coldly but a hint of rage. I will try my best to get a good look at neck. Feel to see where the chip is. If it's deep or not.

If it's deep and I do feel it, "if I find out this is true I want you to kidnap his son of a bitch father and send a threat to Renzo. If the pussy won't come and face me I will kill his son of a fuck father and send the video to him." I said loosening my tie and held a serious mad face.