Chapter 6 - baby doll

Thanks for the votes AHHH!!!! ;)
Leila's pov -

I'm sitting in this limo thinking who was I sold off to. Some old white dude maybe. Thinking about that made tears pour out my eyes. I'm scared.

I flinch and shut my eyes immediately hearing someone come in. The car is moving again. Where are we going?

I bet they will rape me. I'm scared I'm not ready. Im sorry my lord but please don't do this to me. My parents will abandon me if I get raped. They will consider me "used and a whore" the village life in Pakistan is hard.

I'm a Pathan. I speak pashto, so that means I have hazel eyes. They change colors. My skin is light and clear. I have freckles around my cheek nose and other cheek.

I consider myself beautiful but not always. I can feel someone sit next to me. Tears escape my eyes immediately. My hands are shaking badly. I can smell the . But they smell familiar.

Then I felt someones big rough hands touch my shaking hands. I scream immediately and try to move away. "G-GET A-AWAY!" I scream with my eyes closed. I'm scared to open them. It's acted I'll never forget the image of my kidnapper now.

They didn't say anything. And I'm glad. I don't want to hear them or smell their ugly breath. I hear a loud sigh. I feel someone move next to me again. I start to cry again.

It's turning into loud sobs. "Baby doll don't cry, please, it hurts my heart." I hear a familiar voice. I open my eyes slowly and look at the man next to me. My eyes widen. It's him!!! The green eye monster!

He's behind all of this!??? He planned this?? He reached out but I scream and push him. Is start to scream and kick him. I go to the door and try to open it while scream. "Baby doll!!!" He said trying to stop me but I scream louder and push him

"OPEN THIS DOOR! LET GO OF ME!" I can't even see there's too much tears in my eyes.

"Im sorry baby doll i have to do this" he said in a very sad low voice. And he got a needle out. No no no he will do something me while im sleeping.

I try to push away. "DONT YOU DARE—"
He stuck the pointy thing into me. I sobbed louder and slowly I feel myself falling asleep. I couldn't move and my eyes were getting heavy.

He wrapped his arms around me and watched as fall asleep I can't move to push him. "M-monster.." I mumble before closing my eyes. Then I blacked out.

🍄🌱🍄🌱🍄
Damien's pov -

I had to do it. She was loosing it. She looks so pale and and skinnier than the last time I saw her. I watch her as she knocked out in my embrace. I sigh relieved. She's safe in my arms now.

I take a deep breath. I pick her up from the seat next to me and put her on my lap. I tuck a piece of hair string behind her head.

She's beautiful. Her hair is black and curly. I clench my fists and tighten my jaw seeing a bruise on her cheekbone and her plump  beautiful lips bleeding. I will reburn that place. I will make sure the baster that slapped her gets to scream for his mom in fear as he cries.

I will let anyone suffer that hurts my love. No one on this universe will ever live if they even touch her fingertips. I will destroy their lives. I will go so far no one will stop me.

I bring my lips forward to kiss her neck softly but I stopped. She'd kill me. And all allow it. I chuckle just thinking about her cute mad face.

She hates me so much it's unbelievable. I didn't even realize we arrived to My town. I own this country. I own it like a boss.

Italy. I own Italy and Parts of Russia. Everyone in Italy fears me. They won't even breath in the safe room as me. I love their fear. They open the main entrance gate to my mansion and we get in. As the car passes by many many houses that are under my name

Well the entire country is under my name. Every shop, car, and home is under my home. Every hotel is owned by me. But these houses are for the women I found in that dirty fucking auction. Each one has enough for them to settle until they get home safe.

They didn't deserve that. Some are already raped so I got extra doctors to check up on them. If they want a abortion let them get one if not that help them with the needs and money. I will pay.

I arrived to my mansion. They open the first gates. They all bow. Then they open the second and we arrived finally. J sigh and the door opens by Xander.

I put my coat that's he threw while she was screaming trying to escape, on her body. It covered her face hair and body. I carried her out and walk to the door. One of my maids open the door and greets me but gasps at my girl in my arms

My main trusted maid comes to me. I knew her since I was a little boy. She runs up to me with a smile but it drops and she gasps.

"O-oh god k-king!" Amaris said. "Call the doctor" I said coldly and didn't spare a glance and walk to the elevator. I got in and clicked one of the free rooms for her. This mansion has 800 rooms in total but that's just this part of the mansion. The other part of the mansion is next to it. But I considered this one more.

That one is for work and other things sometimes. The elevator takes up to the 3 floor. Any floor higher she will get confused. There's only 7 floors. My room is the 7th one. No maid is allowed up here. My most important office is up here.

I carried my doll to her room. I open the door and laid her on the bed. I clicked a button on the wall and Amaris immediately came. "Yes king?" She said entering.

"Change her cloth and did you call the doctor?" I said and she nods. "Yes king I did. He's coming" she said smiling.

"No Amaris I need a women doctor." she looked at me confused but immediately get the phone out:  "Yes king"

I stare at my baby doll as she sleeps peacefully. Put the blanket on her and Amaris came back and smiles.

"All done king. Should I can be her cloth now?" She said and I nod and left the room for privacy. After a few minutes I came back in and see she's in my hoodie and oversized sweatpants which are falling off.

I try to stop myself from smiling. I washed it up with a emotionless expression.
My baby doll looks so cute. She looks so small in my cloth. I go to her and rub her cheek softly.

She can only make me smile.

Put the blanket on her. This room is pretty cold. Hell the whole mansion is cold. I like it cold. Heat makes me mad easily. Cold settles me down. I hear a knock. Amaris opened it. It's the doctor. She had a scared expression on.

"May I see h-her?" I nod and went to the side and she came and examine her and did some quick tests.

"She's safe" "theres nothing except that she has very low iron. Very low. Here are some medicine. Should I wrap her bruises?

I sigh in sadness. "Yes" I said coldly and she immediately got to work. She has very low iron. Im just glad it's not anything very bad. I look at Amaris.

"Im going. Take care of her. She won't leave" I said sternly and she nods and bows. I then leave

————
I'm Pathan so I decided to make her Pathan. <33333